[13] Flowers [13]

Techno, Tubbo, Y/N and Dream were standing outside the walls of the Palace. Techno stood in defense in front of Y/N, Dream was facing Techno with a confused look and Tubbo was wishing he brought the popcorn he canonically left at his home.

"Are you hurt?" Techno asked Y/N after having an extensive staring contest with Dream. He turned, placing his hand on her chin and tilting her head side to side, seeing I'd there is any wounds or gashes.

"I'm okay, don't worry" She reached up and grabbed the hand, pulling it away from her chin. Techno gave her a 'are you sure?' look, she nodded in return.

He pulled the hand from her grasp, bring it back to her face a tracing an already scar that was there since she was young. He liked doing this to the girl for some reason, and she let him, feeling comfortable.

"Eheh. Who are you?" Dream asked, breaking the silence and staring at the youngest there.

"I'm Tub-"
"That doesn't concern you." Techno gave the other a side glance, before turning his attention back to the girl. She pulled a face at him while he looked unamused.

"Excuse me?" Dream was shell-shocked that someone would speak to him like that, especially someone that seemed to be residing in the Kingdom he ruled. His gaze went from Tubbo to Techno,

"You have been excused," Techno replied,

Dream opened his mouth to speak, ultimately getting ignored. "Y/N! You acctually buzzed at the right time, me and Techno were just going downtown for snacks for the flower field I told you about!" A cheery smile was on the younger face as he bounded towards the girl, taking both of her hands into his. Techno removed her hand because of this

"The one with the tree?" Her full attention was on Tubbo, he looked so happy. He nodded excitedly, then his face fell.
"I'm cold. We have to go back to get me a sweater" Was all he said for Y/N to nod.

"I-"
"We should probably go now, I want to be outside most the night and just going home is such a chore" Tubbo continued to whine about the extra trip he wanted to take.

Techno kept an eye on the other man, not trusting him for one secound. Tubbo grabbed Y/N's hand, holding it tightly. "Right. We are leaving" Techno spoke awkwardly, "Y'know you can leave right?" The man's face was unamused by the other,

"Techno!" She slapped him lightly in the chest "Be nice." He huffed in return from her words. Y/N continued to mumble a sorry on his behalf,
"I am being nice." He replied,

Y/N thought it was funny to start off with. But she didn't want to seem as an ass

"I have to get going anyway. Have fun frolicking in the flowers" He teased the three, "Oh. And don't be out late, more guards turn up around 5 and I don't think you want to get caught" His intentions were okay, but the tone of his voice was changing Y/N's mind on whether or not to be an ass. But she kept it together, smiling before turning towards the boys who were waiting.

Tubbo pulled her towards the path, checking on her every second to see if her hood was up and positioned enough for no one to see. "So Tubbo's house first, then the market stalls that are open at like midnight then the field." The older of them all spoke, listing the things they were going to do inside his head.

Tubbo nodded, swaying the hand that held Y/N's back and forth. They went into the main town, gawking at the stalls still open to make sure they knew what to buy.

-

The younger opened the door, the sound of glass came from the kitchen. "Back so soon?" The voice called as they stepped inside,

"Just here for a sweater" Tubbo called back running up the stairs and to the room on the right, Techno walked to the kitchen, Y/N followed.

The kitchen of the house looked the exact same as the morning, wooden cabinets were on the far wall with the stove and fridge underneath. The counters matched the cabinets, the walls were white with some cracks from the old paint. Some cupcakes and sugar cookies were on plates near the back, the ones Tubbo baked.