[40] Goodbye [40]

She was packing her last things she needed, Y/N had to be quick. It was half past midnight and she didn't really want to make them wait.

As she picked up her cloak, the ghost like figure of her father showed out of no where. Scaring her and making her step back.
"Y/N" He seemed distraught.

"Dad-"
"So you really are leaving?" He interuppted,

"I'm going with my friends," Y/N answered, moving past him to get her things.

"But- You-" Her father stuttered, making her turn and give him her attention. "Y/N please, don't go"
"I'm sorry, we already planned everything"

"You ca- c̵̦̞͍̓͛̚a̴̟͍̼͋͋͝n̴̡̝͕͆̿̽'̴͙͖͓͊͆͝t̸̡͇͉͌̚͝ l̴̢̪̙̐̾͝e̸̼͇͍̓̽͠a̵͓͔̞͑͛̾v̵̟͚̝͊͘͝e̴͔̘͕̒̈́͝" He seemed choked up, she couldn't hear the last couple words, it sounded like a jumble of different vowels.

"I'm sorry?"
"Shit- Y/N. I am r̵͔͙̟̐̽͘u̵͇̦͇̾̐͒n̴͙͎͍͛͛͝n̴̘͕̟͆̓͠i̸͎͚̘̒͐͠n̸͍͎̪͐̈́͋g̵͙͉̞͑́͊ o̸̪͔͙͒͝ú̴̢͍͇͝͠t̵͔̪̙͌̓̚ o̴̞̺͓͋̔f̴͓̦̓̕̕͜ t̴̺̘͚͑͋͘i̴̡̘̒̐̔͜m̵̼̪̫̓̔e̴̡̝̝͊͊͘."

"I don't understand.." She mumbled, it was like he was a glitch. Not meant to be there.

Maybe someone put him there, since he always seemed to come when she was either alone or in thought.
Maybe time travel can do that.

And then he was gone.

--

Ranboo was in a predicament. Should he tell Dream? Or should he go with Tubbo and Y/N? But then Dream might not convince her to stay, so then maybe Tubbo will stay as well.

He also feels bad for lying, he shouldn't have.
Maybe he should just go to Y/N and try to stop her himself.

But Dream would probably have a bigger chance.

The slender man took a glance at the clock anxiously, stopping his unconditional pacing.

00:51am

He had no time.
Ranboo had to get Dream before it was too late, or else he would regret everything.

So it was now, or never.

...

"Dream!" Ranboo called, his feet running down the hall to Dream's office, he knew he was there.

"Dream please! It's urgent!" Ranboo rattled the locked office door, the voice murmured from the other side. The mumble turned into the lock of the door turning.

"Ranboo?" He asked, as he opened it, seemingly tired "What's wrong?"

"Y/N. She is leaving"

--

The girl left her room, locking it behind her with her bag slung around her shoulder, her hood was pulled up to hide her features. A mask in her hands ready to put on as she leaves, her mission was not to bump into Dream. Since she just can't handle that. Even if she could go through the window, that was too suspicious due amount of guards that decided to show. Probably Ranboo or something. 

".. Y/N?"

Fuck

"Where are you going?" Dream stopped in the middle of the hallway, she was turned away from him.

"Uh. I'm just going to see my friends" She lied, Dream saw through it.

"Don't lie, Y/N" He continued, "Where are you really going?" His voice was small,