[29] Reply [29]

My Dearest Y/N.

I wonder why you would like me to discuss love with you. Since you know me and my love life.

My own experiences with love is normally horrible, like you have seen with you eyes before.
I would describe love as a sense of hope, but also a sense of safety and security. You need someone to rely on and a person who wouldn't let you down.

You need a person who you feel safe with. Through the ugly and the beautiful. You need someone who you can trust to put your whole heart into and for them to recipicate the love.

You need someone to help you and be with you, not because of force, but because of the respect and love the two of you share.
Y/N, you need someone that you want to be with. If that's a commoner, or a royal of any sort. You have my utter acceptance, love is hard to find, but when you find it you can't let go.

Or else it might damage.

Others may describe it as the lust for someone, but I don't think you would feel lust towards your parents.

The way I mostly think is that it's something where you feel a strong connection with someone more then anyone else in the world. You might even get this weird feeling when you are around them.
They are your most favourite person in the world as no one could make you stop thinking about them. The feeling of happiness when your around them and may even hope for the future.

That's what I felt with you dad, and how I feel about the King as of now.

I asked your step dad also, he spoke about a prophecy-

Y/N stopped reading the letter. Her hands trembling slightly.

She was in love.

Y/N was in love with Dream.

She feels the safety, she feels the hope. Y/N thinks of Dream so highly,

And she loves him.

But he can't know.

No one can know.

She can't be in love.

She promised herself she wouldn't.

Y/N promised herself.

None of this can happen.

She has to pressure it down until it is gone.

No one. Can. Know.

Not even her trusted friends, not even her parents.

This is going to be hard.

But she is going to try.

Y/N is going to try,

Even if she just hurts the rest of her life.

--

a/n

She knows
Sound the alarms

I baked a cake, who wants some?

I needed to write this for the future, since I have some ideas

George's cooking stream is soo scuffed its hilarious

Love you all! I hope you have a nice day/afternoon/night, go get some food or drink even if you are going to have the cake I baked

Mwah
478 words