[35] My Sun [35]

Y/N woke up in her own bed, sleeping soundly on her pillow as someone knocked on the door, then entering "Rise and shine," A non-familiar voice called from the door, footsteps walked over to the curtains. Then immediate brightness coursed it's way into the room, blinding Y/N as she slowly opened her eyes. "Dream wants you or something" That's when she saw Atlas,

"How are you.. here?" She trailed off, adjusting to the light.
"I arrived like an hour ago, I don't know. Just get up so I don't have to talk to him long" He answered with a groan,

"I'll get up now" The girl blinked slightly, moving to a sit
"He is in his office" He walked out the room, she could hear the sigh of relief behind the closed door.

The girl sat in her bed, her head looking outside her now visible window. It looked bright outside, the flowers blooming bright and colourful. Swinging her feet off the bed; discarding the blanket in the process. With a final stretch, she was on her feet and on her way to the door.

The girl moved down the corridors, her hand loosely coming to her mouth as she yawned, stalking to the office she knew all too well.

A couple minutes later she was standing in front of it, her hand coming to lightly knock and his voice coming from the inside. The door creaked open, showing Dream leaned on the side of his desk, talking with Ranboo and an annoyed Atlas. "Y/N! Good morning" He smiled at the person standing half asleep, she tiredly smiled back, moving into the bright room.

"Hello," She greeted the other two, Ranboo greeted back cheerfully and Atlas just grumbled something she couldn't understand. "You needed me?"
"Were you asleep?" Dream picked up on it, quickly turning to Atlas with an unamused look. "I specifically told you that if she was asleep not to bother her,"

"Well maybe go get her yourself, and we wouldn't have this problem" Atlas rolled his eyes, leaning himself on a clean wall. Dream just shook his head, turning back to the girl who was fighting her sleep.

"I can't be bothered for responsibilities, I was wondering if you want to come with us to the flower field for a picnic" He spoke, more softer and calmer then before.
"So just leave the palace? Wouldn't the guards just say, no?" Ranboo said, clearly not informed on the situation.

"Not if we leave the secretive way"
"And what if Karl or Quackity looks for you?" Ranboo persisted.

He froze in thought, muttering "Shit, you're right." Then carrying on with um's and er's of thought.
"You could just say you are doing those weird date things, but only with me and these people" She spoke, life slowly coming into focus.

"I mean, that would work" Atlas said,
"Wow, 'these people'. Big sadge moment" Ranboo muttered jokingly.

"Sadge?" Y/N asked,

"Oh, it's something me and my old friend Tubbo used to say." Ranboo brushed off, picking up a random pen and clicking the button to extend the nib, it took a second for Y/N to register.
"Wait, Tubbo?"

"Yeah?" Now Ranboo was confused, Dream and the other were talking about their 'game' plan.

"Tubbo? As in Schlatt's son?" Y/N persisted, Ranboo slowly nodded. "He hasn't said anything about you.."

"You know him? How is he? I haven't seen him in years" Ranboo continued to ask question about his late friend, Y/N answering as many as she can.

"When did you meet him?" Ranboo asked,
"Since Philza let him stay in his home," The girl answered,
"Does he talk about me?"
"No, well not to me that is."

Ranboo hummed, "I could ask my sister," She heard Dream speak,

"You have a sister?" Y/N asked, Dream turning to face her,
"Yeah, she didn't want to be here while this whole thing is happening" Dream answered, "She is in town somewhere,"