chapter 10

Sorry for late update actually mera mob kharab ho gya to bht kam use kr rhi hn so that's why😔.

Anyways Let's start.

...............................................................

"Oh! Whom do we have here?" Neil asked getting up from his seat.

Neil came and stood infront of arav who is looking at him and Ananya.

"Hi, I'm Neil." He said said kneeling down to Arav's level making Ananya smile.

"Hi, I'm Arav." Arav said.

Neil smiled at arav who was studying him from top to bottom scrutinizing him.

"What's your age?" Neil asked him smiling.

"Five." Arav said.

"Oh! So in which grade are u now?" Neil asked genuinely interested in knowing about him.

"I'm in first grade now." Arav said.

"Ok, so do u wanna do something while we do work?" Neil asked arav and he nodded his head in yes.

"I'll make him sit on my desk and come back." Ananya said and left taking arav with her.

He looked at them through glass.

She made arav sit on her chair and adjusted the chair so that he can reach the rest. She took out some books, pencils and some snacks. She kept them on the table and told him something kissing his forehead.

She came back into his cabin after making sure arav was okay.

Ananya knows that Neil has many questions but she she didn't let him ask anything and straight away started her work without looking at him.

Neil observed Ananya who started working and he doesn't know whether he should ask about her private life. He looked at her who is looking at arav through glass from now and then. Even though she is sitting in front of him, her whole concentration was on the boy sitting outside.

Neil also looked at arav who was drawing something in his book and smiled. Looking at him reminded him of his own childhood and thought that things were easy being a child.

"He is so adorable." Neil said smiling towards Arav.

"Yeah he is." Ananya also smiled looking at arav.

"If you don't mind may I know who is he?" Neil asked her.

"My son." Ananya said making him shocked.

"Your son?" Neil asked and she nodded her head in yes.

"But I saw your status as single in your file that day." Neil said frawning at her.

He feared internally about what he had to hear

"I'm single only sir.......I'm not married." Ananya said looking at him blankly.

"But you have a son!" Neil exclaimed.

"To have a son, one doesn't need to get married." Ananya said frawning at him.

"What the hell do u mean?" He asked gritted his teeth.

She thought about what she said and realised how did that sound actually.

No! It came out wrong. " Ananya said immediately. 

I mean I'm his mother and and he is my son but I'm not married........" she blabbering.

"Ananya, can you please tell me your actual relationship with arav?" Neil asked slowly gritting his teeth.

"Yes." She said looking at him wide eyed.