Chapter 13

Neil went down stairs to talk to his brother and sister in law who are having their dinner. He went and sat with them and juhi smile at him warmly.

"Vidyut, tomorrow there is a party at....." Neil was cut off by vidyut.

"I don't have time for parties." Vidyut replied in his monotone voice while juhi rolled her eyes.

"Then what do u have time for? Wait I guess u have time for only work right!" Neil said mocked making juhi chuckle and vidyut glare at them.

"Look I'm not inviting u to party to enjoy ur self........ it's our mom and dad anniversary tomorrow and I planned a celebration for them." Neil said seriously and vidyut looked at him surprised.

"Wow! You did a great job neil.....you even take ur time out from your work and planned to celebrate your parents anniversary." Juhi said making him smile at her and vidyut look at her with frawn.

"I know bhabhi......" Neil smirked.

"So whom all you are inviting?" Juhi asked excitingly.

"Everyone from family, close friends and also some people from bussiness circle." Neil said.

"Oh! Is there going to be any dress code or something?" Juhi asked.

"Yeah......about that......" Neil said while giving her a invitation card.

"Wow! This invitation card looks so nice nd elegant." Juhi said reading it and neil felt proud of Ananya's choice.

"The theme also looks good and coming to the dress everyone can wear anything which can be simple and formal......nice." juhi said grinning at neil.

"Yeah....... you people get yourselves  ready for the party, we should inform mom and dad about it tomorrow after wishing them." Neil said looking pointedly at vidyut who was all the while looking at their interaction.

"Are you inviting someone special for the party?" Juhi asked neil curiously.

Neil's thought immediately went to Ananya.

"No, but you people can invite whomever u want to." Neil said looking at both of them who nodded their head.

"Neil u can tell me about your girlfriend after vidyut is gone." Juhi wispered making neil laugh as vidyut scowled at her.

"No, bhabhi.....I'm serious, I don't have any girlfriend."Neil said honestly.

"What! You don't have a girlfriend? Juhi asked him shocked.

"No!" Neil said sighing.

His own family doesn't know anything about him.

"But I hear and see some news about u spending time with girls." Juhi asked.

"They all are just rumors." Neil said

"Why don't you have a girl in ur life yet?" Juhi asked him seriously.

"I just flirt with them here and there but I don't do relationships." Neil said.

"Why?"

It was vidyut who asked the question for the first time involving in the conversation making both of them look at him.

"I'm happy being single." Neil said shrugged.

"Is that the only reason?" Juhi asked him seriously and Neil looked at both of them.

Juhi looked down and understanding the reason and stood upto leave.

"Sorry." Juhi said looking down and walked away.