Chapter 11

Knowing a little bit of Ananya's life made Neil proud and happy while Ananya was scared of getting attached to someone. Although she is happy seeing arav happy but she is also worried about arav getting attached to some stranger.

Stranger? Really?

Neil is not a stranger and she knows she is over thinking but she doesn't want arav to get hurting anyway.

Ananya was checking some files regarding the presentation when she saw the trouble maker mitali dixit entering into the floor. She looked at Ananya with attitude and walked to Neil's cabin ignoring Ananya's look.

It's half an hour since she had gone to his cabin and still didn't come out. Ananya shrugged and thought that until she doesn't bother her it's okay. Her mobile pinged making her surprise as no one have her number.

Ananya looked at the contact number and sighed. It was neil's number and she stared at his message blankly.

Save me😓

After 10 minutes she completed her work and took those files to his cabin.

"Sir, these are the files you asked for the presentation." Ananya said giving him some files.

"Don't u know not to disturb when someone is there in the boss's cabin?" Mitali asked glaring at Ananya who royally ignored her and looked at neil.

"Sir, you have meeting in 20 minutes." Ananya said looking into her notepad and mitali was shooting daggers at her.

"Oh! Ms. Dixit you need to go now, I have a meeting........we will talk about it sone other time." Neil said and stood up.

"Okay Mr. Khanna." Mitali stood up to leave.

"Is everything ready?" Neil asked.

"Yes sir." Ananya said and turned to leave.

"Ananya.......help me with the files." Neil said and Ananya obeyed.

Mitali looked at both of them surprised as she never heared neil calling someone informally. He always adds Miss or calls by their surname. She looked at them for the last time and stormed out of the cabin.

Neil sighed looking at the closed door.

"Oh God finally!" Neil said leaned back on the chair.

"Thanks for saving me from her." Neil said.

" You really have a meeting." Ananya said flatly looking at him and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"What? With whom?" Neil asked.

"Sir, have you forgotten? I informed you in the morning na about the meeting with some marketing people. Now get ready u still have 40 minutes until the meeting starts." Ananya said and went away leaving him speechless.

She sat on her desk and smiled to herself remembering his face.

She arranged everything in the conference room for the meeting and waited for everyone to start the meeting. Neil didn't talk much as only the marketing people were talking and she took notes throughout the meeting.

Meeting ended and everyone go back to their work.

There was a knock on his door and he looked up from his laptop to see Ananya coming in.

"Sir, these are the meeting scheduled for tomorrow........please check and let me know if any changes are required regarding the timings." Ananya said handing him his schedule.

"Postpone all the meetings scheduled for tomorrow." Neil said.

"What? Why?" She frawned.

"I'm not in mood." Neil said.