Chapter 3

So let's start from neil.

....................................................................

He was beyond furious

His father hired a personal assistant for him.

What does his father take him as?

A Kid?

He's Neil Khanna.........CEO of Mehta industries.

He is the one who should be hiring his own P.A according to his requirements.

But no!

His dad had to interrupt in this matter too.

Neil stormed into the office and he could hear a wipers going around in the office about his new PA.

He rolled his eyes thinking one more girl added in this office who will be ogling at him.

Not that he minds.............he surely enjoys the attention he get from girls and he also flirts with them.

Only flirting because he's not a play boy.

Girls throw themselves on him but he never cross his limits and he surely knows to get away from them without offending them.

As long as it is healthy and not involved in any intimacy and he is ok with it but that doesn't mean he is waiting for a girl to fall in love.

Neil is happy with his life...........single and carefree. He goes to the parties,meet his friends,drinks,dance with the girls and comes home late night only for sleep. And this behaviour of his doesn't go well with his dad who takes to him irresponsible and a careless person.

He cared less about what his dad thinks.

He just need to enjoyed his freedom.

It may seem to people think he is selfish. But he isn't.

Thinking and caring about their freedom and happiness doesn't count as selfishness.

Just a small difference.

He tried to tell people that but they won't understand and so he stopped explaining things.

But that doesn't mean that he doesn't care about anyone.

He loves his family very much.

He just couldn't meet up to their demands.

His dad wants him to be responsible, respectful and ideal person in the company.

That's........boring

His mother wants him to show of their richness and wants him to marry some rich top model.

And that's.........too dangerous.

He sighed if he becomes the son they wanted then he would become a robot and he shuddered at the mere thought of it.

Sometimes he wished he had a sister.........you know to tease,to fight and to share everything because he wouldn't feel too lonely like he feels everyday.

But he has a brother............an elder brother to be precise.

Vidyut khanna.

Who never gets tired of work.

Who is considered to be the best businessman in the country.

Currently he is handling their family businesses.........Khanna Industries.

They don't share the bond like normal brothers would do. They are like two people living in the same house that's it. His brother leads a robotic life work, work, and only work and nothing else. He doesn't even know why vidyut got married if he is not ready to give his time and attention to his wife(juhi).