Chapter 5

Guys if votes are less I delete my story because views are above 150 but likes only 17 18 what is this. If my story is not good please tell me so I delete this story.

..................................................................

Story start from office.

Neil was speechless.

Reason is preety much standing in front of him wearing a black pencil skirt with with shirt and black blazer.

She was looking like a perfect business women inspite of no makeup.

This girl in front of made him speechless from the very first day itself and he couldn't help but just gawk at her.

"Mr. Khanna." Neil heared her.

"Ms. Ananya what are u wearing?" Neil asked exasperated.

"Clothes." Ananya said confused.

"No! I mean Why are you wearing these clothes." Neil ask her.

"Oh! You told me yesterday that these clothes are not suitable for my job.....so I changed them." Ananya stated.

"Yeah but now it implies like you're a boss of this company but not an employee. These kind of dresses are suitable for business parties and all." Neil said clearing his throat an looked into his laptop not knowing what he blabbering as he just wants a reaction from her.

"What?" Ananya was getting angry now.

And neil was looking at her curiously.

"Yes, tone down a little bit." Neil stated smirking at her.

Ananya gritted her teeth to control her anger and stormed out of his cabin.

She was really angry at him.

What does he think of himself?

One day he was says to wear nice clothes and another day he say to tone down a little.

What does he want?

Ananya removed her blazer and start working without thinking much about him.

Neil was used looking at her eyes blazing with anger but she didn't show if on her face and he was proud of himself for bringing atleast a small reaction from her.

A week went away like this.....Neil  trying many ways to make her angry and her ignoring his comments royally. She started wearing formal shirts and pants which is not either ordinary or extraordinary according to her job.

Neil didn't dared to comment on anaya's dressing style this time as she was looking perfect.

This girl doesn't need any branded clothes or makeup to look stylish and elegant. The way she carries herself and her stoic attitude makes her look like an elegant and classic model.

Neil was more intrested in her life than her as he wants to know why she is like this. It has been weeks since she joined here but she doesn't have any friends or aquaintances. He also heared that she didn't talk to anyone in the office unless it is related from office work and sits alone in the lunch also without mingle with anyone.

It should be something big which made her like this and he wants to know that.

He tried to know from his father about her and he didn't get get any answers from his father.

"Dad, who is Ananya?" Neil asked Prakash straight away.

Prakash looked at him stunned.

"What?" Prakash asked.