Chapter 18

First of all I'm sorry for not updating my story actually after Ramadan I'm stuck in some personal issues.

Glad to see ur love towards my work and waiting for my story😊.

So let's start.

.................................................................

So the last part end with Neil's realized his love for Avni.

Avni came to the office after two days of leave and started doing her her pending work first. But she was quite surprised by everyone as they all asked her how is she feeling now.

They were not that bad but their sudden change in behaviour towards her which make her surprised and she came to know about the reason of the sudden change from anjali. Apparently that one email from their boss has created a fear in them that someone among them is spying on them and reporting to their boss.

She was happy atleast they ate obeying Neil.

She froze at her thought and then corrected herself thinking that she is just worried about the work.

She tried to remove his thoughts and went back to her work. Just then the elevator door opened and Neil stepped out. He was wearing a white shirt and blue denim jeans and a black blazer looking devilishly handsome.

Avni just stared at him as he came on the floor greeting everyone with a smile on his face. She composed her self when she realised that she was ogling at him.

Was he always like this?

Or she just realised now how handsome he is?

She didn't know why she is having such thoughts and looked at him who is coming her way with a big smile on his face.

He smiles at everyone everyday but today his smile is different.

He looks really happy and she can see it in his eyes.

"Ananya, is ur fever completely gone?" Neil asked standing in front of her.

And she could just nodded her head in yes as no words were coming out from her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Neil asked her who is looking at him weirdly.

And again she nodded.

Neil went to his cabin and sat on his chair sighing in content. He didn't know that this love feeling can bring so much of happiness in his life......it's like some void has been filled in his life.

He wishes that Ananya can also feel such emotions.....only for him? But again knowing Ananya, it will take time.

He was walking around his cabin talking to his phone when Avni came inside bringing his coffee. She kept it on the table and turned to leave but stopped in her tracks seeing Neil standing right infront of her.

Avni looked at neil with wide eyes and her heart was thumping loudly in her chest. He cut the call and looked down at her who was looking at him again weirdly.

"Ananya, are u really ok?" Neil asked touching her forehead with his palm.

Feeling his touch, she gulped at the new feeling awakening in her.

"I.....I'm ok." Avni said and moved back creating a distance.

"Do u want to say something?" Neil asked when he saw her fiddling with her hand.

"Yes" Avni said.

"Madhvi tai told me how you took care of me when I was sick, thank u so much sir..... I am so grateful that you were there at that time when I couldn't handle arav alone. Thanks for helping me." Avni said softly looking down.