Chapter 8

Guys what is this yaar view itne sare or likes itne kam I'm telling u all agar is part pr likes ni aye to I'll discontinue this story because I'm very disappointed.

Anyways Let's start.

.................................................................

Ananya knocked on neil's cabin and entered in with his usual cup of coffee. Neil looked at her expactantly but all he got was a blank look from her.

"Sir, your coffee and the meeting will start in an hour. I'll go and make sure everything is fine in conference room." She said and left the room leaving him disappointed.

She is not angry on him but she doesn't know what to say to him. She was arranging files in the conference room while he came inside to talk to her.

"Sir, you need something?" Ananya asked neil.

"I'm sorry." Neil said and she looked at him surprised.

"I'm sorry, I hurted u alot with my words. I don't even know why I said those words which I don't even mean...... I guess I was just angry." Neil explained looking down.

"It's okay sir, don't worry about it. It's common in the business field............ misunderstandings happen between boss and employees. It's nice of you to realise it and apologise being a boss." Ananya said and resume her work.

He just looked at her dumbfounded. He didn't know whether he had to feel happy that she forgave him or to feel sad that she just seems him as her boss and nothing else and he was shocked at his own thought.

Does he want something between them other than boss and employee relationship?

May be he wants them to be something more.

Maybe friends!

He justified his thoughts with it and agreed with himself for the time being.

"And by the way I didn't give my number to that person. I gave him your number. " Ananya said and neil looked baffled at her.

"So be aware, if he called you." She said hiding her smile.

"Why you have given him my number?" He exclaimed.

"He was your client so I thought he should have your number." She shrugged.

He watched her doing work roaming here and there hurriedly. He doesn't have the choice but to accept that he is falling more on her and relying on her much nowadays.

Whatever she does, she does it with perfection.

He wants to thank his dad for selecting her as his P.A as his work has become easy since she has joined.

"Sir, I'm done. Please call me if you need anything else and I'll call Mr. Suresh to fix the projector." Ananya said going out.

And as soon as she is out, she leaned onto the wall to control her heart beat. She was freaking inside when he was staring at her so intently but she didn't show it. She doesn't know why he was staring at her like that and why his stare is effecting her so badly.

She went and took care of other arrangements. Soon the meeting started and on of the seniors in the office hs started his presentation which was very impressive. The look on Neil's face was pride and confidence that shows that they will cracking this deal too.

Ananya listened each and every point attentively and took all the notes of the meeting. In all this she is also learning how the business world work, how the presentations are made to crack the deal and how to impress the clients.