Chapter 22

Sorry sorry sorry for being inactive. I know u people are upset with me but I'm stuck in my studies.

So that's why can't able to update.

Anyway here is the update enjoy and let me know.

............................................................................

So the story starts when ananys said Neil that he can't meet arav now onwards.

"Why?"

Neil asked calmly for which she look down.

"Tell ne why I shouldn't meet arav anymore?" Neil asked avni standing in front of her.

"Because I don't want him to get attached to you." Avni said looking straight into his eyes.

"Why you don't want him to get attached to me?" Neil asked again.

"It's better for him otherwise he wouldn't be able to bear when you leave him." Avni said and her voice cracked at the last.

He sighed loudly.

"Why would I leave him?" He asked.

"Of course you will leave.....one day u have to, u'll have ur own life, own family......you can't stay with us." She said and tears fell from her eyes.

Neil tried to hold her arm but she moved away from him.

"Please sir arav is just getting better now......I don't want to see him devastated again.....please sir." Avni pleaded him with tears.

"Ananya......" Neil whispered and took her hands in his hands.

"I would never leave you two." Neil said sincerely and avni looked up at him.

"You may not leave now but someday you will get married and it is not possible for you to spend your time with us.....with arav." Avni said and tears fell from her eyes.

He wiped her tears but doesn't know how to make her understand and make her look at him.

"How can you even ask me to stay away from you two?" Neil whispered.

"Do you know how much you two mean to me?" Neil asked and he himself had tears in his eyes.

Avni looked at him astonished and her heart fluttered on his words.

"I can't stay away from you and Arav." Neil said honestly.

He looked into her eyes which had a strange emotions in them which again reminded him of those eyes which haunted him in his dreams.

"Will you believe me if I say something to you?" Neil asked and avni nodded her head in yes.

He smiled and was about to tell her something but a knock on his door interrupted him. Avni moved away from him and he told to come in who ever that is.

His manger came inside to talk about some projects while avni excused herself and went to her desk. She tried to concentrate on her work but her mind constantly thinking about what Neil was to tell her and on the other hand Neil was mad that he got interrupted.

And the whole day both Avni and Neil were busy with their own works.

They didn't meet after their little moment they had in his cabin as he had to go out to deal some problems in the projects and she was busy with calls and meetings.

Avni went home and saw arav doing his homework. She took shower and started to preparing dinner.

"Mumma,I want to meet buddy." Arav said and she froze.