Helena

Hayley POV

I got a call from Thea saying her mother was in the hospital and needed someone to be there with her because Oliver wasn't with there yet. Seriously Oliver what could be more important then your mother. Once I arived at the hospital I saw Thea. "Hey Thea you okay? Where's you mom?"

"In here." She said.

We walked in to see Moira on the hospital bed with the doctor checking her out. "Oh Moira are you okay." I said going next to her taking her hand in mine. She squeezed my hand and said "Hayley you really didn't need to come."

"Moira of course I did. You've been there for me it's the least I can do." I said smiling at her. Then after the doctor told us how Moira needed to stay on bed rest since she had a concussion Oliver walked in. I let go and walked outside the room to wait. After Thea yelled at Oliver for leaving there mom while she was hurt got to talk to him.

"Hey Hayley thanks for coming." He said.

"Just to make sure you know I came for them. Not you." and I left. I was upset actually more confused with him but I just didn't want to deal with him. And he kinda told me he loved me. Or at least I think he did?

Oliver POV

I had to focus on who almost shot my mother. I wanted to fix things with Hayley I did. But I know she would always come back so I had to trust she would come back to me  again. Mr Bertinelli was my first suspect but he had to leave for something. So I had to have dinner with his daughter. I didn't want to because this got in the way of things. We ended up bonding and I never got along with someone like this except Hayley.

It got interrupted when Diggle called me telling me there was going to be another attack but at Russo's. "Diggle I got to go Salvati's here."

After fighting off his guys, the person who tried shooting my mother showed up. We were fighting when I got to break his mask. Or should I say she. It was Helena.

At the hideout

"Diggle this is not a joke."

"Your not falling for her are you? Oliver she was the one who almost shot your mother oh and you might be forgetting about someone. Hayley? What happened with you two. I swear from how you looked at her you would love her and not-"

"Diggle that's enough! I don't need you worrying about my love life. Helena had to have reasons for doing what she did.

"Talk about love triangles. Well just so you know I'm team Hayley."

"Diggle!"

"You need to get your head straight man."

Then he left.

Hayley POV
A man named Frank Bertinelli hired me to protect him. He found 'my number' and said he needed protection from the Chinese Triad. I mean how stupid is this guy to piss off the Chinese Triad. He obviously needs my help because I doubt his guys could punch me if they wanted to. So here I am helping a mob boss. Why? I have no idea. I need to get my mind off things so why not take this job. I was currently at the lair shooting bullets and arrows at dummy's and moving targets.

I wonder what Olivers doing. Ugh no get out of my head. I can't think about him. BOOM. I stopped and saw that the dummy's head came off because of how many time I was shooting at it. UGH.

Later that night

A guy named Anthony Venza was going to be hit tonight. How do I know? Well it's an obvious target. They take down some of Bertinelli's men and then get to him. Anthony was a drug dealer so it's also a very easy target. Got my suit on and stuff together and I was off. When I got there the Vigilante and his little girl side kick or should I say Olivers new girl. UGH. I got inside and the girl in purple was about to kill him. Before she could I threw a knife next to her head. She turned around and said "Who are you."

" You'll find out soon enough." I ran back to the main room where Oliver was so I could talk to him as the other vigilante and not Hayley Knight. "So I see you got yourself a new girl. Also did you have to give her purple and black." I said looking at him.

"Did you miss me that much?" I said and I heard an arrow and turned around and caught the arrow she fired at me.

"You know only cowards go for the back. Also you should pick a different color. Purple is my thing." I said to her and threw my knife at her so it nipped her arm and disappeared into the night.

I went back to my lair and and found out that the girl was Helena Bertinelli. Frank's daughter. Obviously he did something to her and she got pissed off so she's getting back at him through Oliver. God Oliver if you could only see that she's using you to get through to her father.