Chapter 1

Jazmine's POV:
I'm laying in the bed next to Joe as he is sleeping, just thinking how everything moved so fast. We went from harmless flirting, to best friends to a couple. He was real chill and laid back and he was so nice to me when we first met. I was new and didn't know where I was going, and he helped me out.

1 year ago...
I was walking around backstage and it was my first day. I haven't met anyone besides Stephanie and Vince McMahon. I was supposed to be finding the trainer's room to meet my new colleagues, but there are so many different halls and I'm lost. I decide to just ask for someone for directions, otherwise I'm never gonna make it to the trainer's. I look for someone who isn't busy and spot three guys chillin sitting on top of some crates. I decide to approach them because they look like they might be able to help me.

As I am walking up, one catches my eye. He is really fine and fit with long dark hair that is pulled back into a bun. The other two are twins that also have black hair that is shorter.

 The other two are twins that also have black hair that is shorter

Whew chile, who is that and how can I make him mine?

Focus Jaz, you are here to work, not to find love!!

Well I can do both!

You can't even find your way around here!🤦🏾‍♀️

During my internal discussion, I don't realize that I am standing in front all three guys and they are now looking at me.

Great job Jaz🙄

"Umm hi my name is Jazmine, I'm the new doctor on the medical staff and I was wondering if any of you could direct me to the trainer's room?

"Actually, I was just headed that way, so sure. Hey, I'll catch y'all later on, I'm going to help her out and then I'm gonna get my gear on."

Ok he fine, fit, and has a deep voice, girl he the total package. What doesn't this man have?

"Aight uce, we'll see you later on then." They dap him up and walk away from us. Now it's just me and this gorgeous man left standing here together.

"Right this way." He gestures for me to follow him.

As we are walking I notice a tribal tattoo on his right arm. "That's a dope tat!"

"Thanks, I got it a while back. It custom in my culture to have one."

"Which culture if you don't mind me asking?" He originally just looked like a light-skinned black dude to me, but now that I seen his tat, I'm leaning more towards poly.