Chapter 13

AN: I was gonna make one long chapter for Joe's birthday, but I decided to cut it in half, so hear is the first part.

Jazmine's POV:
We have been back in Florida for about a week now and it's May 25, which is Joe's birthday. I really haven't mentioned it lately, so I'm sure he thinks I forgot about it. I snuck out of the bed early and left him asleep. I asked the kids last night if they wanted to help me cook breakfast for him and they said yes, so I'm gonna wake them up to help.

They actually are all getting along well to be honest. When we first got back to Florida, I helped Jaliyah and Trey get settled in the house, while Joe went to get Jojo and the twins. Of course, Trey and Liyah were nervous, but Jojo was excited because she always wanted a little sister, so now she just treats Liyah as her sister. The twins were just happy to have new friends, so it all worked out. But me and Joe discovered that Jaliyah and Trey didn't really have many toys at home because they had no idea what many of the twins' toys were. They were really confused and didn't know what to do with them.

But anyway, we are in the kitchen now cooking him breakfast. He's probably gonna be upset because none of this follows his diet, but I'll guilt trip him into eating it because the kids made it. I decide to make an Instagram post before he wakes up, so he'll see it when he wakes up. I decided to make my page public a while back, against Joe's wishes because he thought that I would get a lot of hate. The hate doesn't really bother me though, and I've gained a lot of followers every since he confirmed our relationship on Instagram. A lot of people were suspicious because they spotted us together in public, so we decided to confirm the rumors.