Chapter 5

Jazmines POV:
I wake up and see Joe and Jojo still asleep, so I gently get out of the bed, careful to not wake them. Last night was rough, so I'm gonna let them sleep in.

I go downstairs to see Galina and the twins eating breakfast.

"Good morning Galina."

"Good morning Jaz, I cooked breakfast for us all, but I'm assuming Jojo and Joe are still asleep?"

"Yeah, last night wasn't so good. She had a nightmare and he just brought her to sleep with us."

"Wow, so yeah they need sleep then."

"Yup, hey Jordan and Jacob."

"Hey, Jaz." They say simultaneously. I swear those two do everything together.

"Well thanks for breakfast, but I have a call to make and then I'll be back to eat."

"Ok that's cool."

I walk to the office and sit at one of the computers. I look for the number I need in my phone and call it.

"Dr. Hemings speaking"

"Hey Luke, it's Jazmine."

"Jazmine Williams? Oh my goodness, it's been so long how are you?"

"I'm great, I'm a physician for WWE and I travel with them on the road."

"That's amazing, so are you on the road now?"

"Actually, I'm in Florida because of COVID, which leads me to my next point. I know you and the guys opened a clinic here and was wondering if you guys were taking new patients?"

"Uhh yeah actually, why?"

"Well, I'm staying with my boyfriend here, and he has 3 kids that need a new physician and I figured I would call you guys."

"Oh yeah, absolutely. You said new physician, have they recently moved?"

"Well not exactly, their old one caused some serious issues. He touched Joe's oldest daughter inappropriately, long story short. So now we are having some problems because now she developed White Coat Syndrome and is terrified of doctors, but she due for a checkup. I took on the task of finding a new office for the kids and also, reporting their last doctor to the board."

"Oh wow, ok. Yeah we are happy to help you guys out. So they just need checkups?"

"That's all we know of know, we are suspecting a little bit of depression with the oldest child, Jojo, so we wanna check that out too."

"Ok yeah, so any idea for appointment dates? I can work you in whenever, but I think it will be best after-hours, so we can go as slow as she needs. It sounds like she may be a little traumatized now."

"Yeah ok, how about I talk with Joe and get a date, text you back?"

"That works and I'll let the guys now so we can be prepared."

"Ok Luke, thank you so much."

"No problem Jaz, you know we were all close, so we no problem doing this favor. Oh and by the way, Makayla is here too. She is our nurse practitioner here, so you can see her too. The whole gang will be back together."

"Oh I didn't know that, that's great, and I'll get back to you with a date. And thanks once again."

"No problem and stay safe."

"You too." I hang up.

I knew Luke from med school. I met him on the first day and he introduced me to his 3 friends, Calum, Ashton, and Micheal. We started to hang out more and I introduced them to my best friend, Makayla. We were all so close, we hung out together all of the time, and we were study buddies also. We always had each other's backs. We were all studying to become doctors and Makayla was studying to become a nurse.