Chapter 8

(AN: I finally got a new idea for the story, so I started writing again. Sorry for the break and thank you for having patience with me. Just bear with me please. 🙂)

Jazmine's POV:
It is now May and the WWE Universe has been going crazy since Joe hasn't been at work and wasn't at Wrestlemania. I know it was a hard decision for him to make, but he did what was best for him and the kids.

Jojo's has been happier lately with doing cheer with me and training with Joe. We still are thinking about talking to Ash about some therapy sessions about the incident. She still hasn't expressed any of feelings or thoughts about it. We don't want her to hold all of this in now, and in the future she has issues because of it. We also don't want to force her to talk about it though, we want her to talk about it when she is ready.

The twins are growing like weeds, looking like Joe's minis. They follow him around like shadows and it's honestly very cute. When he is in the gym, they are in there with him playing around. Wherever he is, they just wanna be there too.

Right now me and Joe are getting ready for a zoom. All of our close friends from work our joining and we are just catching up. I'm in the office setting it up on the Mac, when Joe walks in and sits beside me.

"What time did they say?" He asks.

"Uhh 12 and its 11:55." I respond as he nods.

I join the zoom and see Trinity, Josh, Pamela, Mercedes, Jon and Renee, and Colby and Becks. "Hey guys." I wave.

Everyone responds and waves back. "Trinity where is your other half?" I ask amused.

"At therapy. He was bummed out about missing the zoom though." She replies.

"How is he doing though?" Joe asks.

"Good, being stubborn, but that's all y'all big headed men so." She shrugs as the ladies all laugh.

"Uhh we aren't stubborn." Joe argues.

"Yeah, we just don't like to listen to y'all." Jon adds in.

"Uhh no you are just stubborn." Mercedes laughs.

"Uggh whatever" Colby replies.

We were all talking and catching up and I get a message from my mom:

I get up quickly to go call her, but Joe grabs me before I leave. He sense something is wrong and mutes the computer. "What's going on?" He frowns.

I just show him my phone and he reads it. He looks up at me, "Do I need to tell them we will talk to them later?"

"No I got this, we haven't talked to them in forever. I'm fine, I promise." I reassure him.

He looks at me for a second and nods. "Ok" He says as he kisses me and unmutes the computer. As I walk out, I hear him tell everyone I had to take care of something.