Chapter 14

AN: This is what happens during the second part of his birthday. It also just occurred to me that I haven't been writing Trey as a 2 year-old in this story and looking back, he seems older than 2. So in the future, he will be more dependent on Joe and Jazmine. The twins and Liyah are a little older, so they are a little more independent. And of course, Jojo is grown. 😂 Enjoy🙂

Jazmine's POV:
It's 3 o'clock now and we are getting ready to get on the zoom for Joe's birthday. He told me his parents and siblings wanted to do another later, so they could talk to him and he wanted me to join to meet them for the first time. I'm a little nervous because I've never met his parents and I want to make a good impression, even if we are only on zoom.

"Joe! C'mon, you can't be late to your own zoom!" I tell him because I'm about to open the zoom.

"It's my birthday, I can be fashionably late." He says as he walks into the office.

"Boy hush. How are you gonna be late, when you are already at home?" I ask him sarcastically as I open the zoom. Slowly all of our friends join the zoom. Soon it's me and Joe, Trinity and Jon F., Renee and Jon G., Josh and Kecia, Pam, Colby and Becky, Mercedes and Mikaze, Savelina, Sarona, Adam, Ashley, and Thad.
*(At the bottom I'll explain who's who.)

"Happy Birthday, Uce!" Josh exclaimed.

"Yeah happy birthday, old man!" Colby adds in.

"Thanks and Colby, how am I old, I'm only a year older than you?" Joe responds smartly.

"Doesn't matter, you're still old." Colby responds.

I roll my eyes. "Ok children, cut it out. How is everyone doing?" I ask.

"We're great over here." Renee says.

"Everything still good in AEW, Jon?" Joe asks.

"Yeah man, I love it here. I mean you and Colby can come join me and we might can have a Shield reboot."

"I don't know man, I think I'm good where I'm at. And Colby is doing his 'Monday Night Messiah' gimmick, I think we're good over here." Joe responds.

"Ehh, it was worth a shot." Jon replies shrugging his shoulders.

"And plus, it isn't a gimmick, just have faith in me, my disciples. My vision will lead us to the greater good." Colby says while looking up towards the sky.

"Jaz, you're a general doctor, do you do mental checks too?" Renee asks.

"Really guys, just really?" Colby asks.

"Matter of fact, I think all of the guys need one too." Becky laughs.

"Right! How you doing over there, other Jon." I laugh.

"I could be better, wishing I could wrestle, but I'm working hard to make sure I get back." Jon replies.

"You'll get there, you have a long way to go, but you'll be back." I reassure him.

"Yeah, if he follows directions, and only do what he's supposed to be doing." Trinity rolls her eyes.

"Man, I can't do nothing without her telling me to 'Sit down! You're not supposed to be up!'" Jon mocks Trinity.

"Because you talking 'bout you wanna get back in the ring, but you won't rest. You be doing the absolute most on that leg, but expect it to heal." Trinity says, while giving him a look.

"I know what you mean Jon, when I was out, it was terrible. I was itching to do stuff and get out of the house." Colby replies shaking his head.

"The sooner you rest and let your leg heal, the sooner it'll heal and you can get back." I tell him.