"𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎..."

I exhale quietly as the engine begins to rumble and Yashiro takes a tighter grip on my hand.

Yashiro:"Amane, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay for now..."
I mutter, eyeing our hands that are intertwined together but then looking away shyly.
Resting my chin on my other, I stare out of the window. She smiles too, our class getting more excited as the aircraft begins to drive, Yashiro holding our hands up in front of her face.

"What is it?"

Yashiro:"Amane you've always had pretty soft hands, I was thinking. Since we were kids."

"Ne..."

Yashiro:"Hmm?"'

"Don't inspect them in a weird way."

Yashiro:"Ehhh? Why not? It was a compliment!"

"Yeah well, I can't take them seriously. Also, you're a perv so I don't feel honoured to hear that my hands are soft from one."

Yashiro:"But-! I didn't do anything dirty, I was just looking at them."

"Last time..."

Yashiro:"Last time?"

"Forget it."
I murmur, my ears turning pink.

Yashiro:"Last time? Last time? Last time? What happened last time?"
She smirks, leaning her face in.

"Obviously you know what I'm talking about if you're smirking about it. Forget it, okay?"

Yashiro:"I actually don't! Tell me."

"Then...after I let you go, you-"

Yashiro:"Oh. I remember."

"Then if you remember there's no need for me to explain the rest."

Yashiro:"Ah! Crap! I shouldn't have said I remembered-you looked so cute trying to get the words out. What a beautiful sight to miss."

"Weirdo."

Yashiro:"But, I wasn't lying. You did, too, taste sweet."

I turn my head away bashfully and scratch at my bangs with my free hand.

Yashiro:"Amane, you know-"
Her lips move near my ear in a whisper.
"You tasted so sweet, I almost got drunk on it that day."

With my mouth half-hanging open, my face scorches up as she leans back and gives me an innocent smile all while finally letting go.

Yashiro:"Look, we're already in the air! You didn't even realise, did you? See it's not that bad."

Natsuhiko:"Chibi, you feeling better now? You were in a weird mood earlier, woah your face is red."

Mitsuba:"Hmm? You're right."

Minamoto:"Fever?"
He peeps over.

Sakura:"Maybe the take off did affect him after all." I hear her say to herself.

Natsuhiko:"Take off?"
They erupt in conversation.

"It's nothing. Really. All of you guys are seriously-"
A pain.
"Let me rest will you? I'm tired!"
I shout with squinted eyes before turning on my side.

Natsuhiko:"S-Scary!"
...
2 hours later...

Blinking amply, my sight begins to focus, the screen in front coming into view.