I am on a role with my stories rn. I have an essay due soon and a lot of hw etc so I'll release this now then you'll get a break.
It might just be a couple days or a week or two but, we need some suspense sometimes, right?

And while that break goes on, I'll probably update "Guardian" in that time which I haven't for awhile.

On that note, have fun reading and give me your comments-I love them and thanks for your support <3

...
"It's hot." I breathe out switching the fan on with a popsicle in my mouth.
...
I'm surfing through my phone because that's the only thing I have the energy to do right now. The heat this evening feels kinda ridiculous. Could it be hotter than Okinawa right now?
Just kidding.
But it's still somewhat similar.
...
"And there's still so much traffic."
I say quietly skimming through the news.

"Seriously?"

Fanning myself, I put it down. Mom said we should go out and not waste the day or whatever but, there was no way I was leaving to go anywhere in this sort of heat. These type of days are for laying around and doing nothing.

And you know what that means? That means all day i've been stuck with:

*stomp stomp stomp*

Tsukasa:"Amane!"
He bursts through the door before falling flat on his face. "Aren't you gonna help me?"

"What were you expecting? Running in like that."
-Staying at home has its pros and cons.

Yashiro:"That's not very nice."
She says walking in straight after and helping him up.

"Oh. Uh by the way..."

Yashiro:"Hm?"

"The other day...thanks."
I pout before looking back to my screen.

Tsukasa:"Ehhhh? This is a rare sighting."

"What is?"

Yashiro:"Amane thanked me. What a day to commemorate and he said it so cutely. Hot and cold, Tsu-n-de-re!"
Taking her phone out, she turns around so that I'm in view and takes a selfie.
"And then save."

"You pushed your luck, you loon. You can leave now, hmph."

Yashiro:"By the way..."

"What now?"

Her smile turns into a frown before she sighs.

Yashiro:"Tsukasa kun, can I talk to Amane alone for a moment? I'll be down in a second-find something to watch and we'll both come down together right, Amane?"

"What's with the sudden change of mood?"

Tsukasa:"If you guys wanna get all romantic just say so. I'll be up and out of your buisiness."
He sings, leaving and swinging the door shut.
"Just don't be too loud."

"Shut up."
I say as he leaves prior to turning my attention back to her.
"So?"

Yashiro:"You stayed in here all day glued to your phone."

"And? It's the summer holidays."

Yashiro:"...I know why and I just wanted to say It's not the same so, be a bit less tense, ne?"