Chapter 7

Finally it was Saturday. Julia told me she had a really important delivery crop up for an important client at last minutes thus she would not be able to make it to the club so I called up Kevin and he agreed immediately.

Kevin does not live in New York, he stays in London together with the family but both our parents have different houses. For the time being he is here on business as he wanted to open an Ellis branch here.

So Kevin came to pick me at my apartment. We headed to the club. As it was Saturday night, it was crowded. We made our way inside and headed to take a seat at the bar. Kevin ordered himself a beer and for me juice as I can't drink am allergy to alcohol.

"So princess, tell me how Jake is treating you?"

As a slave I was tempting to say but I can't because if Kevin had even a hint what i am enduring I will be straight home by the next flight. But I need to prove to my dad I can be independent.

"Like an employer should treat his employee kev". I rolled my eyes at him and stare at the dance floor.

"Come let's dance." he grab my wrist and direct me to the dance floor. He placed both his hands on my waist and I placed mine around his neck. I let my head rest on his chest and we dance.

Suddenly I was beginning to feel uncomfortable as if someone was watching us. I raise my head and search the source. My eyes stop at the brown eyes upstairs who was staring straight at me.

He was wearing a white shirt cover with a black leather jacket and a blue jeans. His hair was still the same well comb. He had a glass in one hand. He was sipping his drink the same time he was watching us. His eyes were expressionless and scary.

I excused myself and went to the washroom.