Chapter 29

I went home to see the house completely dark with no light on.
What's going on, why is it so dark. Hope Lorie is fine.
Fearing the worst, I rush to open the door. In the process of looking for the switch, I bang into the couch.
"Lorie, are you here?" I shouted.

"Yes, come up am in the bedroom". I could hear her replying back with a normal tone.

I was making my way up still talking.
"Baby, can you tell me why the house is so..... dark...."
The last two words got struck in my throat as I saw what was going on.
The room was decorated with rose petals and candles. I double check if it was my own room.

Alright Jake I think you entered the wrong room

Alright Jake I think you entered the wrong room. Wait what am thinking! Why am so nervous!?
Jake breath in, breath out.

When I was busy scanning the room, Lorie hugged me from behind.
"Do you like it?"

Pulling her towards my chest, I replied her back, "I love it."
Now seeing her in person standing in front of me wearing something that made her look very sexy and seductive, made my mouth wide open.

I could see her white slim and her long slender leg clearly. But I was disappointed seeing the red thing that was covering her breast. I wanted to rip that red thing off but I controlled my feelings.

I saw Lorie wrapping her hands around my neck, she tiptoed and sucked my earlobe whispering in a seductive voice, " Like what you see Mr Levis?"

I gulped and said, "Baby this-"
Before I could finish my sentence, Lorie moved towards my neck and start sucking it.

I groaned and said, "Baby I think we should stop otherwise I won't be able to control myself."

I saw her stopped, then moving towards my lips, she says, "Then who is asking you to control yourself. Let's just go with the flow alright."

Before I could say anything, Lorie crashed her lips with mine and started sucking my lower lip. Well she was not an experienced kisser and was quite sloppy.
Wrapping her legs around my waist, I picked her up and deepened the kiss. A moan escaped from her mouth when I bit her lower lip. Moving towards her neck, I started sucking it, Lorie arched backwards and exclaimed, "Oh God."

Slowly walking towards the bed, I placed her on the soft bed and continued sucking her all over her neck.
Looking into her eyes, I said, "Baby, I don't think we should do this."

"You don't wanna do it with me?"

Cupping her face, I said, "It's not like that. I want to have you right now but I don't think you are ready yet."

Lorie giggled, "I am ready so you don't have to hold yourself back okay!"

"Are you sure about this?"

"I want to be one with you Jake. Make me yours."

I stopped thinking the moment her words exploded in my mind and attacked her lips. Clutching on my shirt, she closed her eyes and started kissing me back. I then kissed her eyes and said, "I love you."

Lorie laughed and started removing my tie. She then unbuttoned my shirt. While she was busy unbutonning my shirt, I was moving my hands all over her body, "Where did you buy this from?"

"Ehh from a store."

Lifting the nightie up, I slid my hand inside, "You should buy more of these."
When my warm hands touched her bare skin, a pleasurable sensation passed throughout her body and she moaned in agreement, "Ahh ya hmmm."
Her hands unbutonning my shirt stopped moving, "Take this off on your own, I think Ahhh-"

Before she could finish speaking, I slip my hand inside her underwear and started rubbing her clit. Feeling how wet she was down there, I smiled.

Removing my hands, I quickly took off her nightie and started kissing her all over her body.
She could only arch her body and moan in pleasure when my lips met her skin. Her cute little moans added fuel to the fire. I could feel my dick growing which started making me feel uncomfortable down there.

Getting down from the bed, I tore off my shirt and unbuckled my pant. Looking at my wife who was now left only in her panty, I smiled, "You look beautiful."

Getting on top of her, I kissed her forehead followed by her cheeks then her lips and then her neck. She moans aloud when my hand grabbed her left breast and then started fondling it. Her breast were not very big or very small, they were perfect as he had imagined it. Pinching her pink right nipple, I started sucking it with all my might.

Lorie could only grab my hair and enjoy what I were doing. I did the same with the left one. Her breast perfectly fitted in my hand meant to be touch, suck and tease.

Lorie gasped when I started moving downwards. Kissing her all the way down in her stomach, I took off her panty and started rubbing my hand on her clit. Moving upwards I attacked her lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck, I suddenly inserted my fingers inside her wetness.

She gasped when she felt an instant pain. I  were right no one had touched her down there before. I am the first. Inserting another finger inside.

"Jake, I want you inside now."

I quickly got up and took off my pants. My little friend jumped off straight. Lorie widened her eyes in shock when she saw how big he was.
"Don't worry it will surely fit inside you."

After saying that, I positioned myself on top of her, parted her legs and started rubbing my hardness against her wetness, "This is going to hurt a bit okay."

She nodded her head.
I groaned when she suddenly grabbed my hardness and directed it towards her entrance. Kissing her on her lips, I slowly pushed my hardness inside. She closed her eyes and dug her nails into my skin when she felt an instant pain. I groaned when I felt how tight she was. After moving inside slowly, I entered her completely in one thrust.