Chapter 35

"Jakkkeeee, where is my chocolate?" Lorie was screaming in the middle of the night.
Since she became pregnant, I was having a hard time coping with her. Sometimes she would have weird cravings and mood swings.
There was one time when I got back from work when she was watching me as if a hunter watching its prey. Then caughting me off guard she began to bite and suck my neck. Well am not complaining, pregnant woman tend to have these kind of weird fantasy.

"It's in the fridge babe."

She is 5 months pregnant. The baby is healthy. We opted not to go for the gender reveal of the baby as we wanted to let it remain as a surprise.

I head to the kitchen and saw a small figure standing near the counter, eating her chocolate happily. She is looking quite satisfied I must say.

I stand at the door frame, crossing my arms on my bare chest.
"Are you done?"

She looked at me suddenly stopping eating. Oh I know this stare, this is the one she can bounce on me anytime. Since she is pregnant, I see her more sexually active and for me it's a good signal.

1, 2, 3,....here she comes hugging me and kissing me like a hungry wolf. Well it's going to be a night full of passion as I have a wife to satisfy.

Ding Dong....
"Who is ringing at my door this early now?" I groaned.

"Oh I forget to tell you I am babysitting Max today." Lorie was already up dressed staring at my sleeping figure on the bed.

Wow, she does not look a bit tired about our activities we done the whole night. Infact she looks more glowing. I did not even get a hint when she woke up, dressed already made breakfast.

Max is Julia and Kevin Son. He is 6 months already. Today Julia and Kevin has planned a date alone for themselves to catch up. After becoming parents, they don't get to spend as much time as before.

After taking my shower,dressed in my working suit, I headed to the kitchen where I saw my lovely wife was feeding little Max with his lion king bottle feeder in her lap. She was humming a song to him and Max was fixing her silently and drinking his milk.

This is the scene I want Lorie with my children. So peaceful so beautiful. I wish someone just press a pause button right now.

"Hey little man." I bend to kiss Max on his forehead and kiss Lorie on her cheek.

I sit on the chair to take my breakfast. Lorie sat on my left side still feeding Max in her embrace. Upon hearing my fork, Max turn his little head to my side. Suddenly my omelette was more appealing to him than his milk.

"Max, don't even think about it." I replied back.

And then Max start crying.

"Jake, he is only a baby."

"Still am not giving up on my omelette." I pouted.

"So childish."

Lorie then cut a small piece like a tiny dust and make him taste it.

"Eyy that's cheating." I said.

"Jake, do you want to sleep on the couch tonight?" Lorie raised an eyebrow at me.

I nodded my head in a negative way and eat my food silently.