Chapter 24

Please say no sweetheart. I really want to give us a chance.
I was praying silently that Lorie choose the first option. I don't want to lose her again. If she chooses to leave I will still respect her decision. She has been silent for more than 10 minutes now. I could see she was having an argument with herself what to do.

"You don't want me anymore?" she barely whisper tears in her eyes.

Wait, where that coming. I did not know this question will have her misunderstood me. Shit!!!

I immediately squat in front of her, took her hands in mine.

"I never said that baby. I just don't want you to feel forced to stay with me....i know I have hurt you very much in the past and I feel guilty about this. I don't know if you forgave me or not but am really happy despite what happened you never said a single word about me to your father on this matter. I know I was a jerk before but please give this relationship a try. I promise you I will never hurt you again. Please trust me". I wiped her tears with my palm.

"You want me to stay". She replied between her sobs.
Oh my God, she was looking so damn cute at this moment. Her nose was turning red as well as her cheeks.

"Yes I want you to stay if you want to. I promise you I will not do anything you don't want to until you tell me otherwise". I winked at her.

"Alright, I will stay". She finally says and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"So let's have dinner, I hope you like tagliatte chicken Alfredo.

After dinner, we decided to watch a movie. Well we had quite an argument about this as she was opting for a romantic movie and me an action movie. Like all gentleman do, I gave up on her demand and we went with 'A walk to remember'.

She was already sleeping between half of the movie taking my shoulder as her pillow. Well am not complaining, I like her closeness to me very much. She smell like Jasmine flower,... sensual, sweet, intoxicating, exotic and intense. I would not lie to say that she makes my body have an effect. Everytime my dick gets hard just simply by looking at her. Suddenly she wraps her leg and her hand hug my waist. A smile broke on my face, definitely she is taking me as her pillow.

Time to go to bed princess.
I kiss her forehead, switch off the TV. Slowly I remove her leg and hand on me. I put my hand under her neck and got up on my feet to carry her in bridal style to our bed.

I put her on the bed, she was still sleeping, debating whether I should remove her short and leave her only in her shirt and panty. Finally I just gave up on this idea, I cover her with a quilt. I remove my pant and shirt. I usually sleep naked but today I left my boxer on just not to alarm her and slip under the quilt. I reach for her waist and brought it closer to me.

Like the first time she roll again near me and her head was buried in my neck. I could feel her breathing on my neck. I smile satisfy and kiss her hair before I drift off to sleep.