Chapter 50

"It's a girl Mr Levis, congratulation." the nurse handed me my daughter wrapped in a pink blanket, who was sleeping peaceful.

"Welcome my princess." I said before kissing her on her forehead.

I turned to see Lorie smiling at me. I walked towards her bed and kiss her on her forehead too.

I placed my little princess which I will name Anna Levis in her crib before going back to Lorie bed.

Interwining our hands together, I take a few deep breath, clear my throat before starting talking, I have never really confess my emotions to Lorie but today I think she deserves it.

"Lorie when I saw you the very first time, I knew that you are the one for me. Your smile, your voice, your cuteness there is nothing that I don't love about you....i was a total jerk back then and because of this I almost lost you!!!"

Pausing for a few minutes I chucked," You had no idea how broken I were when the thought of you not being mine broke my heart. I felt hopeless and cursed myself several times. There were times when I also felt like you don't deserve a man like me but things changed when God gave me this lovely opportunity to make you mine once again."

I kissed her hand and continued," I know our marriage was an arranged one but my love for you back then was as strong as it is now. My love for you is increasing day by day, there isn't a single second when I don't think about you. You complete me... the thought about losing you scares me-"

" I am never leaving you Mr Levis whether you like it or not." Lorie cupped my face and kiss my cheek.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

" Words aren't enough to express how special you are to me. Thank you for coming into my life and making it beautiful. Thank you again for being the mother of my children. I love you sweetheart."

"I never thought that when we got married, we would make it so far. I never thought a day will come when the man who was a total jerk at first will become the most important person in my life. Not only did you complete me but you also made me realise how beautiful love it. I won't say you are the only one that had a space in my heart now but two more people had managed to squeeze in there too, our adorable kids. Love you Jake. "

Cupping her face, I brushed my nose against hers.
" Love you more." whispering to her before clashing my lips against her.

~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~