Chapter 30

When Jake felt my walls squeezing his hardness, he groaned in pleasure and said, "Umm so tight."

My eyes were shut. Tears started to flow down my eyes. Jake panicked when he saw me crying,
"Does it hurt much? Do you want me to stop?"

I slowly opened my eyes,
"No it's fine, just continue."

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes, am sure! Y- you can start moving now."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"You are already inside me Jake, it is making me feel safe and secure." I said to him before kissing him. I then slowly started moving my hips.

Burying his face in my neck, Jake started moving his hips. The pain was soon replaced with pleasure. The room was filled with our moans and groans.

" Jake I- Ahhhh. "

I was about to reach my climax and so was he. Increasing his pace, Jake exploded inside me while I also release myself.

Burying his face on my neck, Jake laid on top of me for quite sometime panting.

Taking his dick out of me, he flipped to the other side and pulled me into his arms,
"I love you."

Burying my face on his chest, I was too tired to answer and just smile.

"No one else is allowed to touch you, you are only mine." He kissed my forehead.

In the middle of the night, I started poking Jake. He slowly opened his eyes and saw me sitting up straight in bed with a pout on my face.

"What happened honey?"

"I-"

"Does it still hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital? Did I use too much strength? Tell me what happened?" I could see Jake panicked.

I pressed my stomach and said,
"I am feeling hungry?"

"What?"

I pouted again, "I am feeling hungry. I did not have dinner today."

Jake smiled, "Ohh so can I know why my little wife did not have dinner.... or that's means your only intention of this set up was to take advantage of me."

I widened my eyesight in shock, "What advantage?"

Pointing his finger towards a hickey on his neck,
"See, you clearly took advantage of me tonight."

My face turned red. I was about to say something when I was pinned down.

"Jakeee, wh- what are you doing?"

"You know very well wifey what I am doing."

I hitted him on his chest, "Noo not now, I want to eat first."

"Alright then, we will continue after eating."

Pecking me on my lips, he got down from the bed.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything will do."

He nodded his head and started ordering pizza.

I decided to wash myself before eating but when I tried to get down from the bed, I felt sore everywhere. Sitting back, I started rubbing my waist.

"What happened?" Jake asked.

I shot daggers at him. Jake stuck his tongue out, "We did it only once and you are already like this. What will happen when we are going to do it twice or thrice in a row?"

"Pervert." I threw a pillow at him.

"No need to take a shower now. After your dinner we are going to have more rounds. After that then we can shower together."

"Who said there is going to have more round and who is going to shower with you?"

"Why? It's not that I have not seen anything."

"You are so shameless Jake." I shouted.

"So you are shy at the fact of taking a shower with me but you are not feeling shy about the fact that you are sitting naked in front of me?"

My eyes widened in shock again, quickly covering myself with the quilt.

Jake walked towards me and pulled me in his embrace. Kissing the corner of my mouth, he said," Wear my shirt, the food is going to arrive."