Chapter 21

The sun was shining very brightly.  The blue ocean was looking very tempting. It is the first time am seeing something so beautiful. Despite being a rich daughter of a rich man, I never had any vacation on an island. My dad used to take us only to New cities exploring the museum, shopping, restaurant. He never took us on beaches.
Jake house was just on the front of the beach. Well who would not love to wake up on this view. I was standing on the balcony of the bedroom drooling at the sea when I felt his presence behind me.

"Would you like to go for a swim?"

I turn to the front to look up at him. He was already in a red short and a white shirt. I could see his abs on his shirt as if he was wearing nothing. My throat went dry and could not stop staring.

How would this feel running my fingers on his abs.... wait what am thinking!!!

"Ahem...is everything okay?" Jade asked raising his eyebrow.

"Eehh ya, I will go and get change." I whisper.

"Great, I will wait for you downstairs."

Opening my suitcase. I search for a swimming suit. But only two piece bikini I was getting.
Screw you Julia.
Julia packed my suitcase and from her point of view. Honeymoon means wearing nothing at all or barely wearing anything. I could see so many lingerie she stuffed in.
God Julia I swear when I return back I will strangle you with my own hand.
After what felt like ages. I landed with a red monokini swimsuit. Atleast this one is more decent unlike others.

Before heading downstairs I wrapped myself in a white beach cardigan

Before heading downstairs I wrapped myself in a white beach cardigan. I headed downstairs where I was greeted with a Jade sitting on the couch typing on his phone. Legs crossing like a king. After a few second, he raise his head looking at me. He was staring at me from head to toe as if he was undressing me with his eyes. I cleared my throat and he immediately stand up and asked.
"Ready".

I nodded my head in a Yes and follow him outside. He was walking slowly his two hands in his pockets maybe for me to be able to match his footstep. We settle ourselves on the wooden beachchairs. Jake laid down on the chair, his two hands behind his head and close his eyes.

The water was too tempting for me to wait any more minute. I drop off my cardigan on the chair and make my way towards the water.