Chapter 8

Kevin called me earlier that he would not be able to make it for our boys night. Hopefully Skylar did not cancel on me.

Skylar Hills, my childhood friend and is still my friend. We went to the same school, college and university together. Skylar also is a businessman like me. Like mine, his father Will Hills passed the business reign to him and currently both his father and mother Dina Hills are on a world tour in a cruise.

We arrived at the club and we headed to our usual Vip spot upstairs. I ordered a glass of whiskey whereas Skylar ordered Vodka. I was sipping my drink when a girl in a black pencil pant and pink top catches my attention. Her hair was open touching her waist. And behind her was my dear friend Kevin. Suddenly I felt anger and jealousy because Kevin cancel on me to go out with her.

Kevin was my university friend. Me, him and Sky were like the 3 musketeers. We kept in contact even after we finished our graduation.

They were dancing like a couple in love and I felt really jealous she was in someone else arm instead of me. She is my P.A. She was gorgeous and I wanted her. Maybe she could name her price am ready to pay her just to have her on my bed. Only thinking about her in my bed is making my little friend downstairs excited.

I saw her went towards the washroom and I immediately headed towards it too. When she opened the door she was surprised to see me in front of her.

"So you are hooking with my friend now? How much you want for a night?"

I saw anger flashed in her eyes and a slap landed on my cheek. Without saying a word she headed to the bar. I followed her and saw her dragging Kevin out of the club with her.

You will pay for this slap whore just wait and watch.

I turned around to be met by skylar raising an eyebrow at me.

"Dude, what happened to your cheek, it looks so red."

"Chill sky, I got slapped."

"Whaattt!!!"

"Stop shouting sky."

"But why?"

"Well the lady was not satisfied with my service." I winked at him before heading to the bar ordering another drink.

I keep drinking to forget the humiliation Lorie just gave me. Skylar drove me home and stayed that night because he knows in the morning I would have a worse hangover.