Chapter 3

"You did what Dad???" I was yelling at the top of my voice.

Ten minutes ago, my dad came to my office to announce me that he had hired a P. A for me without my consent.

"Calm down son, she should be here any minutes now. You will scare the poor thing."

"Poor thing!!! well then I would be the most happiest if she ran away." I replied sarcasmly.

"Don't forget my son, am still the Ceo uhm." my father said in a serious tone with no more arguments.

Just then we heard a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Jenny step in first and behind her the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her hair was black like olive. She tied it in a messy bun. Her eyes was hazel full of innocence. Her lips rosy as a pink rose. She was wearing a classic blue shirt and Grey pencil pants. A white high heel sandal to finish all. She was neither slim nor fast. She was perfect with no excess fat. The only jewelry she was wearing was an Mk watch on her left wrist. Her make up was a real simple one with no excess as if she does not even need make up on her face to have this amazing glowing.

"Hmm." my father clear his throat to gain my attention as he saw me drooling on her.

"Dear, this is my son Jake Levis and you will be working for him as his P. A."

I could see surprise in her eyes but she was quickly back to professional level.

I began to repeat my mantra all girls are gold diggers, don't go with her innocence.

I extended a hand shake with her which she took with a smile. That smile made my heart beat a bit faster. She was looking so beautiful when she smile. Her eyes would brighten when she smile.

Fuck why am even noticing all these small details about her. Don't forget she is a gold digger too.

"Hello, Lorie Adler sir, nice to meet you."

"Now that the introduction has been made, let us all get back to work." exclaimed my father happily.

I wonder why this old man seems so happy suddenly.

Both Jenny and my father left my office. Only Lorie was standing nervously. I went behind my desk sitting on my chair. So she wants to be my P. a, okay no problem we will do this my way and see how long she stick around. Show time.

"Miss Adler, never enter my office without knocking or without me calling you. Everyday I arrive at sharp 9am so you will be here everyday 30 minutes before my arrival. Schedule my daily appointments, make my coffee. Finishing time I can't tell you because as long as am still in the office you are not allowed to go home.  Sometimes you are required to work on weekends if the need arise. That will be all, your office is outside and I will email you what to do for today in a few minutes. You can leave now. "

I watch her turn her back to the door and leave. She has perfect ass too.