Chapter 40

Inside a warehouse...

I woke up with a severe headache and a weird kind of a pain in my lower abdomen.

Massing my lower abdomen and head at the same time, I groaned.

"It's fine, you'll be alright." Patty said. He was sitting beside me.

I almost jumped in horror when I realised that I was lying in a bed along with Patty.

I wanted to say something but the pain was really unbearable.

"What did you do?" I asked rubbing my lower abdomen.

"I did not do anything. Neither did I touch your bastard baby but-"

Getting down from the bed, I saw him picked up a tablet and a bottle water, he continued, "if you drink this medecine you'll not feel any pain."

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"This will help us get rid of this unwanted baby and then-"

"Shut up." I shouted.

Glaring at him with bloodshot eyes, I roared, "who the fuck are you to talk about my baby like that! Get the hell out of here and let me out."

Patty shook his head, "It is best we get rid of this baby if we want to start a new life."

"Are you high on drugs or what? You are speaking shit! This baby belongs to my husband who is going to kill you anytime soon now."

Patty smirked and said, "By the time
he finds out where you are, it will be too late darling. I will make you mine and get rid of this bastard in your tummy before he comes here."

I almost puked blood after hearing his shitty words.

"I will chose to die before having you lay a finger on me."

"Is it because he is good in bed?? But you have not given me a chance to prove it to you darling, I am better than him in bed."

Suddenly, he forcefully tried to feed me the medecine. I kicked him hard on his stomach, "You've gone crazy."

Clutching his stomach, Patty slapped me, "You bitch. If you had let me taste you that day in the hotel room we would not have reach here today...but no your bastard husband did not let me. He said you are his desert and nobody can have you despite me throwing my full fucking company in his name....I had already laid the trap for him to get out of that room that day by asking my secretary to lure him playing the forgetful card about the paper and get him signed the paper in another room. But that bastard came back to save you."