Chapter 26

I have been watching my wife every movement since she got out from the bathroom. She thought I was sleeping but my eyes was half open, thanks to the position of my arm on my forehead she did not notice.

She was wrapped in a white towel. Her shoulders and legs were clearly visible. I could see her pale bisque skin color. She was being quiet for not waking me up. Well that was funny through.

Seems she was looking for some underwear. I could see every string she pick up to analyse and trust me that was a complete torture for me resisting this temptation.

Finally she agree for a set but I could not stop myself from flirting with her. After my comment, her eyes went wide. I should see her blushing face turning red like a tomato.

"Pervert". She said back at me.

"Only for you wifey". I winked at her and make my way to the bathroom.

After showering, I got back to the room with a towel wrapped on my hips. Well no sign of my wife, I guess she was in the kitchen because a sweet perfume of vanilla pancake was making its way to my nose.

I immediately got dressed wearing a blue v neck shirt and a black short. I make my way to the kitchen and sat on the counter watching her.

"So we are having pancakes for breakfast?".

"Yes, hope you like it".

"So you want to go on the yacht today watching the dolphins?"

I could feel she was excited when she turn to look at me.

"Of course". She said with a wide smile on her face.

We ate our breakfast and then make our way to our destination.
With a blink of an eye, our vacations came to an end and we were heading back to the country. During these times, Lorie and I became quite comfortable with each other. We talked and joked like friends. But I still feel she is not ready to consume our marriage yet so I avoid making moves on her. Still sometimes I would steal kisses from her when she least expect it.