set 6

New update( Pls vote )
___________________

"what!, he SLAPPED jimin?"

Jiwoo rushed back to the office, she now knows why jimin was crying earlier, jimin was already asleep when jiwoo got to the large office , she walked to were Jimin was sleeping, she could hear jimin breathing a bit loud, which was sign of tiredness.

"We'll talk about this by morning" she said and walked out of the office heading back to the cafe.

_______

Morning came quickly, jungkook and Taehyung had settled their little fight, jungkook had asked Taehyung to go wait for him at his place.

Jimin on the other hand was up already, he had changed into his own clothes. Jimin walked down to jiwoo's table where she was sleeping.

"It morning jiwoo" Jimin tapped jiwoo softly, she woke up that instant.

"What do you want?" She said, she was still pissed about last night.

"Ehmm...., hello it Jimin"

"Leave me alone" jiwoo placed her head back on her table shutting her eyes, jimin was confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jimin asked, not sure why jiwoo was acting up, jiwoo sat up folding her hand to her chest.

"Are you ready to tell me why you were crying last night?" Jiwoo said looking at jimin straight in the eye without blinking. Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"I-I-" jinim was cut off as the front door pushed open and in walk Jungkook, his hands in his pocket, jiwoo quickly stood up, she and jimin bow to him.

"I would like to speak with him" Jungkook pointed at jimin who was standing beside jiwoo's, jiwoo bows her head again and excused them.

It was now Jungkook and Jimin alone in the large office, jimin was busy looking around the office like he was seeing the office for the first time. Jungkook on the other hand was drooling over Jimin, he has never seen jimin in  full view, it either Jimin is on top of a patient giving CPR or he is busy running about helping other staff, but now that he has, he could swear jimin was the most beautiful man on earth, and then again Taehyung, the thought of him still having Taehyung as his boyfriend arch his heart. Jimin spoke out.

" you wanted to speak with me" he said not making eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook snapped out of his thought, "Yes, I was going to say, I am sorry about last night" he said still scanning jimin.

" it nothing actually, you don't have to apologize" Jimin said still not looking at Jungkook.

"I-, why aren't you looking at me?" Jungkook asked, he took a step towards jimin, Jimin took a step backwards, Jungkook took another step forward, jimin stepped backwards.

"Because I don't want to" jimin arch a brow and rolled his eyes.

"Look at me" jungkook demand.

"No sir, am sorry, but I think you should leave, I need to go home and rest" jimin said looking away.

"Are you chasing me away?" Jungkook asked and held jimin by the hand, the door push open and in walk a female.

"You guys look so beautiful, oh my Goodness, am Sarah the new nurse" Sarah said blushing madly.