set 16

Am early ....😁😁😁 New update
_______________________________

JIMIN stood still in the hallway crying profusely like his heart was going to burst, he just couldn't believe what had just happened, was he dreaming, someone should pinch him, this can't be real, he has just lost his fucking job, where does he go from here.

Jimin slowly walk into the large office and starts to pack his stuff when suddenly the front door push opened, in walk taehyung with an evil smirk on his face as he walked to his own space and sat down with legs crossed and arms folded to his chest watching jimin park his things, jimin was a crying mess as he constantly wipe the tears running down his cheek.

Jimin finished parking up and just as he was about heading out, taehyung walked up to him and grabbed his hand harshly making jimin turn to face him with a teary wet face.

"Don't ever come back here!" Taehyung said and let go of his hand, jimin only eyed him and walked out of the office, Jimin was still a complete crying mess, he was literally struggling to breath, he just couldn't stop himself from crying.

Jimin started walking out of the hospital as he walked pass the main hall, he could here other staff whispering to themselves, jimin was so ashamed that he couldn't look up as he walked out, sudden he heard a voice that made him halt, it was none other than his best friend.

" Hey, where are you going with that box?" Jiwoo asked walking towards jimin, jiwoo has been busy with jungkook in the theatre, she had no clue about what had happened, jimin only stopped in his track and said nothing with his head lowered, jiwoo turn to see the other staff looking at him awfully" Common let go outside" jiwoo said putting a hand over Jimin's shoulders as they both walk out of the hospital and stopped under a tree.

"What happened?, And why are those nurse looking at you like that?" Jimin was silent as he continues to sob with his head lowered still, " please talk to me" jiwoo plead, after a stressful 10minutes of trying to get jimin to talk, jimin finally bust into tears.

"I was f-fir-ied" jimin said in a quavering voice as he won't stop crying.

"What!, How?, What happened, please tell me" jiwoo asked in shock hugging jimin tightly.

"My patient died....." Jimin sob harder as he falls his head to jiwoo's shoulder.

"Oh my, did you check your patient VCR before transferring him?" Jiwoo asked still hugging jimin.

"I did, he was even breathing fine after the surgery, and all of a sudden his room alarm went off, when I got into his room I saw mr Kim there"

" mr Kim...?" Jiwoo pulled away and looked at jimin.

"Yes..." Jimin said and wiped his tears.

"Who else did you see in there?" Jiwoo asked trying to figure something out.

"No one else"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am" jimin sob.

" Am so sorry love, was it mr Kim who asked you to go?" Jimin nod as he wiped his wet face with the back of his hand.

"But when I was about leaving the office, taehyung walked up to me and told me never to come back here..." Jimin yet again busting into hot tears.

"What!, His he crazy?, how dare he say that to you, this place doesn't belong to his father" jiwoo said anger evidence in her voice.

"I don't know how he was the first person to know I was fired" jimin won't stop crying.

"Am suspecting him, that guy can do anything to get anyone out of his way, even if it means killing someone, I know he knows Mr jone likes you, and it is eating him up" jiwoo said looking away in anger.