semi final set (29)

"get the fuck out of my house!" Jimin yelled, his body suddenly starts to shake as he slowly collapsed to the floor.

"Jimin stop yelling!, Breath please, look at me, Breath, breath...." jiwoo kept saying holding jimin, she turn to face mrs hanji, "am sorry ma, but you have to leave" jiwoo says.

"I can help please" mrs hanji says, she gets on her knees sitting on the floor, she pulled jimin to her, jimin slowly wrapped her arms around her, " breath....." jimin did as told as he starts to breath gently until he gradually fell asleep on mrs hanji's arms, suddenly mrs hanji's phone starts to ring.

"Could you please pass me my handbag?" She asked. Jiwoo slowly got up, she picked up mrs Hanji's bag from the couch and hand it over to her, she collects the bag and brought out her phone, it was jungkook calling, she tapped the answer button and place the phone to her ear.

"Not the right time " she said.

"How do you mean?, What's going on?" Jungkook asked in panic.

"I can't say for now, you can leave, I will come home once am done"

"Please tell me please....."

"I will when I get home, but not right now"

"Alright" he said and mrs hanji hanged up  placing the phone back into her bag and went back to jimin. Jiwoo got up from the floor and walked to the bedroom, she took a pillow and a cover sheet from the bed and walked over to where jimin was, Mrs hanji got up allowing jiwoo place the pillow under jimin's head and the cover sheet over his body.

Time flew pass, it was 5:30pm, jimin slowly opened his eyes and turned to see mrs hanji sitting on his couch reading a book but jiwoo was no longer in the room. 

"You are still here?" Jimin asked still laying down on the floor.

" yes son I am" she replied. "How
are you feeling now?" She asked getting up to sit on the floor next to jimin.

"Feeling Better as long as you don't metion his name" he slowly said.

"I won't, Can you sit up?, I want to have a word with you" she said and jimin slowly got up resting his back against the couch.

"What is it mrs hanji?" He asked.

" I need you to listen to me and don't say a word only when I am done talking, can you do that?" She asked.

"I will try, please don't mention his name"

"I won't"

"Thank you"

Mrs hanji adjust herself on the floor to face jimin. " It was the first year into my marriage when I caught my husband kissing another girl right in our sitting room, I went ballistic, I literally started  a fight, I didn't give my husband a chance to explain let alone allow him speak, I was having my moment, I was possessed with anger and  jealousy, I got my things and went to my mum's place, I broke my phone because I didn't want to hear from my husband ever again, it was that bad, after someone days my mum came to my room and we started talking, do you know what she asked me?"

Jimin shook his head.

"She asked me if I gave him a chance to explain, right where I was sitting on my bed it done on me that I never gave him a chance to explain at least hear him out, it might not be what it seem, but anger got the best of me that day, and you know what I did?" She asked jimin, " I called him and apologize, first for fighting and moving out, it turns out that she forced herself on my husband, I cried that day knowing I allowed anger and jealousy get a hold of my mind and actions, I was lucky enough to have my husband back, and I promised him I will always listen to him first before taking any action" Mrs hanji said and slowly turn to look at jimin only to see him tearing up. "hey...., You don't have to cry" she said pulling jimin in as she hugged him tight.