set 13

Hey babies, am sorry for late update, I miss you.....😘😘
_____________________________

Jimin's eyes fluttered open,it was only 12noon, his head hurt like the whole universe is spinning inside his it, he had too much to drink last night, but how did he get home, who brought him home, jimin kept asking himself, after a while Jimin got up from the bed and walked in to his bathroom to freshen up, he showered, got out and wore a sweat pant and a white loose shirt.

Jimin then walked into the kitchen and starts to make some tea, jimin poured some into a small tea cup and turns to walk back to the bedroom when suddenly he Kicked his right foot against the kitchen cabinet dropping the hot cup of tea that instant as the cup shattered into pieces flying into different directions.

"Shit!, Ah! My head" jimin held his head, suddenly there was a knock on the door,He quickly mop the floor, swept the broken cup away and ran to the door to see who it was, Jimin opens the door and was met with excited jiwoo.

"I am here for all the gist" jiwoo said entering jimin's apartment without permission.

"what Gist?, jimin asked and shut the door.

"Is he still around? jiwoo whispered to jimin as she took a sit on jimin's couch.

" what are you saying?" Jimin asked confused titling his head.

"Jimin" jiwoo called as she looked at jimin like a zombie.

"Yes...."

"Did you not remember what happened last night?" Jiwoo asked.

"Last night?" Jimin said trying to figure what jiwoo is saying, but nothing came to light.

"Wow, he doesn't remember" jiwoo said and laughed.

"Remember what....?, Stop this and get straight to the point" Jimin is beginning to get pissed at jiwoo.

"Walk let me see you" jiwoo said and pushed jimin slightly.

"What is wrong with you?, Really stop this" Jimin says and took few steps and sat down beside jiwoo.

"Did you guys have sex?" Jiwoo asked looking at jimin.

"Sex?, With who?, You know what, am going back to my roo-" Jimin was cut off.

"Mr jungkook was here last night jimin" jiwoo blunt out.

"What?!" Jimin sprang up from his seat, "how?, That a lie, I hate him" jimin said.

"Well, that was not what I saw last night?" Jiwoo says smiling at jimin.

"What did you see?, Probably your mistaking something" Jimin says.

"No am not, well...., he carried you from his car all the way to your room, and you were wrapped around him like a baby, ah...., How cute" jiwoo blushed.

And suddenly jimin remembered everything that happened last night, jimin falls his head to his palm "I was drunk" Jimin tells.

"Really...?" Jiwoo said looking at jimin funny.

"Stop....?, I was drunk for real, I don't know why I allowed him carry me, and he even entered my apartment, oh my God he now knows where I live, oh no" jimin said frowning his face.

"there's nothing wrong with that?, Common tell me what happened when you two got inside" jiwoo asked adjusting herself on the couch.

"Really...?"

"Yea, The whole gist please" jiwoo demand and crossed her legs.

"Well..., he kissed me" jimin began.