semi final (patch 2)

Jimin entered a Gucci store inside the mall, he walked in and starts to look for something really nice, after like 30 minutes of walking around the store he finally picked a leather shirt with a black pant and a white sneakers, 'perfect' he thought.

Jimin walked over to the cash point for payment, he brought out the black card to make payment, he handed it over to the cashier who appears to be a lady In her 20s, she collected the card and starts to process his payment,after a short while, Jimin noticed the lady started looking at him funny.

it took longer than expected, normally, you swipe your card and walk away with your items, but why was it taking so long now was it because it a black card, Jimin wondered.

"Is there a problem?" Jimin asked.

"No sir, we need to verify something, a minute please" she said as she turns to walk away.

"Excuse me, Verify what if I may ask, that's my boyfriend's card not mine, so can I have the card while you go verify whatever you want to verify" Jimin says a bit annoyed.

"Am sorry sir, but this card belongs to one of our very important customer" she said.

"And that's my boyfriend?" Jimin says.

"A minute please, we need to put a call through to verify if he gave it to you, am really sorry for the inconveniences" she said.

"What?!, Are you joking?, Can I have the card?!" Jimin requested.

"No sir, we have to do the needful before handling the card over"

"Whatever" Jimin says as he walks to the customer's couch inside the store.

The cashier walked into a transparent glass office behind the cash point she gave the card to a man who turns out to be the store manager, Jimin watch as she explained why she is bringing a customer's card to him, the manager suddenly starts to dial a number on his phone as he placed the phone to his ears.

After what seem like forever, the manager finally walks out off his office and over to where Jimin was sitting.

"Hello" he says taking a seat next to Jimin "We apologize for the inconveniences, you are good to go sir"

" thank you" Jimin said and walked out angry, immediately he stepped out out of the mall heading to the car his phone starts to ring, it was an unknown number, he saw it and didn't pick up.

He got into the car and drive off, Jimin arrived at the house at about 6:30pm, he walked into the house and went upstairs, he got into the bedroom and undress himself and got under the shower, once done he came out, his phone suddenly started ringing, it was the same number calling again.

Jimin walked to his phone and put it on silence, he didn't know who was calling, he got on top the bed and slept off, Jimin woke up at exactly 7:30pm, he got up and begin to get ready.

Jimin was ready at exactly 8:00pm, he was dressed in a leather shirt with a black pant and a white sneakers, 8:01pm Jimin could hear the car horn outside, he smile and made his way down to the door, immediately he stepped outside he stopped smiling.

"Hey beautiful" Jungkook said smiling at his boyfriend, Jungkook had the passenger door open for Jimin to get in, Jimin walked pass him and got into the car without saying a word. Jungkook already knew why his boyfriend acted cold. Jungkook quickly closed the door and got into the Driver seat, he turned on the car engine and drove off.

"Baby am sorry....., I should have called before letting you use it" Jungkook says and Jimin said nothing. "Baby please say something" after a while Jimin spoke.