24

New update babies ❤️❤️❤️

________

"Sorry I didn't get that"

"I said mr taehyung is at the door, will be right back " she said and starts to walk out of the kitchen but jimin stopped her.

"Wait, wait" jimin said and got up from the dining seat.

"Yes"

"Can you call jungkook first before opening the door " jimin says as fear could be seen written all over him.

"Am sorry, but Mr jungkook doesn't like been disturbed when at work, don't worry it just mr jungkook's fiancé"

"Fiancé?"

"Yea" She said and looked at jimin, he was completely distorted.

"You don't understand ma'am "

"Is there a problem?" She asked confused as to why someone who was fine a while ago seems troubled by a visitor at the door.

"Never mind " jimin said and quickly went up stairs to jungkook's room, he got into the bedroom and shut the door, he picked up his phone and dialed jungkook's number, it rang once and the lines connected.

"Hey baby, sorry I didn't tel-"

"Taehyung is here"

"What!?"

"the lady I meet in the house has opened the door for him"

"What the hell is he doing in my house?, where are you?"

"Am in your room, baby am scared"

"There's nothing to be scared off, code the door from inside, I will be there is 15, okay"

"Okay, please hurry, am really scared "

"It okay baby, he can't do anything to you as long as you remain in my room"

"Ok baby"

"I love you"

"I love you too, please hurry" and the call ended.

____________

"What took you so long?" Taehyung said as he walked into jungkook's house.

"I was busy cleaning sir" hanji bow.

"Indeed" he said scanning the sitting room, "where is jungkook?" He asked sarcastically taking a seat on the couch.

"He has gone to work " she said, taehyung then got up from the couch and begins to walked to the kitchen but hanji immediately stood in his way. "What the hell are you doing standing in my face?" Taehyung asked looking at hanji disgustingly.

"Nothing, it just that the kitchen is very messy" she lied, she got the message from Jimin earlier, seem jimin is mr jungkook's new boyfriend, and he didn't want taehyung to see him and she didn't clear the plate jimin used in eating earlier.

"Will you get out from my face!, why would the kitchen be messy at this time of the day" Taehyung said and pushed hanji aside, the first thing taehyung noticed immediately he walked into the kitchen was the plate of soup on the table , taehyung slowly walked to where the plate of soup was and touched it, it was still hot, "jungkook don't eat soup, who did he bring home last night?" Taehyung asked, anger steering up inside him.

"I-, um, i was the one eating it" she lied.

"The hell, you now eat with jungkook's special plate!, since when, you lying woman" taehyung said as he angrily slapped hanji on her face causing her to hold her face as tears stream down her cheek, "I won't ask you again,who did my finance bring to the house?"