set 27

New update
My apologise for last update 💜💜💜
___

To say taehyung was shocked, would be an understatement, taehyung watched as the couple exit the office, minutes later taehyung walked out, it was over for him, there was nothing he was going to do that could make jungkook look his way.

Taehyung walked to the balcony of the hospital, he brought out his phone and dialed bogum's number, it rang countless times but no response, taehyung looked up to the sky and his tears fall, soon his phone starts to ring, he slowly brought it out from his coat, it was bogum.

"Hey. .."

"H-hey...." Taehyung struggled to say as he sob.

"Sorry I missed your call, was busy with-, wait what's wrong?" Bogum asked hearing taehyung tearing up.

"No body loves me" he sob.

"What, why would you say that?, you know I love you"

"No You don't, and jungkook don't love me anymore too" he sob hard.

"Stop please, you're hurting me with that statement" bogum said. " Where are you?"

"The hospital roof top"

"Hospital roof top, I don't understand"

"Am going to jump"

"No you can't, am coming to get you, please don't try anything stupid, I beg you"

"Am sorry, I can't live with this shame, am sorry, good bye bogum"

"Baby pleas-" bogum was cut off as the line disconnect.

_______

Jimin and jungkook made their way to the car, they both got in and jungkook turn to face jimin looking at him.

"What?" Jimin asked biting his bottom lip. 

"Where did that come from?"

"Where did what come from?" Jimin asked looking at his boyfriend.

"Babe you know what I am talking about, you were fire back there"

"I was?"

"Yea, I was surprised by your outburst"

"I had a pep talk with jiwoo"

"Jiwoo?"

"Yea"

"I thought she traveled"

"She's back now"

"Oh Okay, so she asked you to face your fears"

"Something like that"jimin smiled.

"Anyway you did him dirty" jungkook says and they both burst into laughter.

"He definitely deserved it"

"There's something I want to give to you but it would be at the beach, and there's another thing I want to tell you"

"Okay...."

"Promise you won't be mad?"

"It depends"

"Common babe promise me"

"Okay I promise not to get mad"

"Thanks, well, an information came to me, taehyung is responsible for Mike's death"

"What are you saying, i don't understand, I was responsible, not taehyung"

"Baby this information came to be by his accomplices"