set 18

Am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting, please forgive me...
_________

"What!?"

Jungkook yelled in surprised to what the CEO had just told him.

"How do you mean what, Jungkook?

"Am sorry sir, but we do have a fourth Doctor" jungkook reveled.

"Is Mr Kim lying to me?" The CEO asked.

"Uh, no sir, he wouldn't do that, what actually happened was, the fourth doctor followed a patient who got discharged home, that why he wasn't present at the meeting"

"But Mr Kim told me a whole different story

"Am sorry about that sir, he wasn't aware"

"Mr Kim has been pulling back since he married his new wife, he needs to buckle up, or else, I will get him fired"

"I will talk to him sir, my apologise sir" Jungkook bow.

"It okay, That would be all, good night" the CEO said and hanged up the phone,
Jungkook immediately dialled mr Kim's number, it rang once and he picked up.

"Hello si-"

"I need you in my house in the next 1hour" Jungkook said anger evidence in his voice.

"Is there a proble-" the line went off before mr kim could finish talking.

Jungkook slowly dropped his phone on the table, he thought about calling jimin, he needed to know why jimin was not in the meeting and why Mr Kim told the CEO that, or did jimin quit?, Too many thoughts roaming his head, Mr Kim has a lot of explanation to give, he was just going to wait for him, so he decided to quickly go have his night bath.

_____________

"I asked you a question jimin" jiwoo said.

"I already said no!, why would I want to be with someone that has a boyfriend?" Jimin says.

"Then why do you keep thinking about what you guys did-" jiwoo was cut off by the sudden vibration coming from jimin's phone, "your phone" jiwoo said, Jimin then brought out his phone from his pocket to see who it was,

"oh no"

"What is it"

"It him"

"Who?"

"My ex..."

"Okay....., ain't you going to pick his call?"

"I can't..., after what I did?"

"But he's the one calling you, sincerely speaking Jimin, what you did wasn't right, you need to apologise to him" jiwoo said with a warm expression, Jimin is just too stubborn.

"Okay..." jimin glanced at jiwoo and slowly tap the answer button and placed the phone to his ears, "hello tee...,am sorry for spoiling our dat-..."

"Baby,baby......" Jimin was cut off,  "it okay, you don't have to apologise, are you home now?" Taemin asked concern evidence.

"Y-yes I am" jimin said softly.

"Are you working tomorrow?"

"Uh....,No am not w-why?" jimin asked.

"can I come see you at you place tomorrow?, Please don't say no, please..."