Set 21

First of all I apologise for late update, my job is taking all my spare time, because I love you guys so much, I decided to update at work.

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️
You might share some tears, get your tissues ready.

Enjoy 💜💜💜

_________________

"Well well well" they heard and immediately turn to see who it was, To their surprise it was taehyung standing at the door.

"What are you doing here?, were you following me?"Jungkook asked, walking towards him while jimin hide behind jungkook as he couldn't bear the embarrassment of been caught.

"was this why you ran off?, uh!?" Taehyung yelled, his right palm suddenly began to shake, Jimin was just a stone throw away from taehyung.

" it none of your business!, you don't get to know anything, and for your information he's the one I want to be with, get that into your head, I can no longer take all of your mess up and constant cheating, I just can't "

"You must be joking to think I am going to buy that, did he put a spell on you? Uh?"

"Fuck off" jungkook said.

" I am going to break that spell" taehyung said and before they knew what was happening taehyung ran towards Jimin and knocked him off with a punch to his face causing jimin to fall to the ground hitting the back of his head, "bitch I warned you to stay off!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook wasn't fast enough to stop taehyung from hitting jimin, jungkook pushed taehyung away causing him to fall to the ground, jungkook rushed to Jimin who was now unconscious on the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?, why did you hit him like that?, do you want to kill him?" jungkook said and turned to jimin on the floor, Baby, can you hear me?.

" don't call him that!, I am your baby not him" taehyung says.

"Why do you hate him so much?, why?, he hasn't done anything!" Jungkook yelled in anger with tears streaming down his cheek.

"He wants to take you away, and I won't allow that" taehyung said.

"Fuck off!, you know what?, it over, I don't want to ever see you or have anything to do with you ever!" Jungkook yelled in anger.

"What!?, you can't be serious , your joking right?" Taehyung said almost tearing up.

"You think so?, now get out!" Jungkook said and got up from the ground, he pulled Taehyung up and pushed him out.

"Baby please, am sorry...." Taehyung begged, but it was too late, Jungkook locked the door and rushed back to jimin who was still laying unconscious.

"Can you hear me?, baby, baby, please can you hear me?, shit! He's getting cold!" Jungkook quickly picks jimin up, he rushed him out of his apartment and went down through the elevator to his car, he placed jimin at the back seat and locked the door, tears won't stop streaming down his face , he got to the front seat and drove off, while on his way he called jiwoo to get the stretcher ready at the hospital entrance that he is coming with a patient.

Jungkook got to the hospital in less than 10 minutes, he meet jiwoo already waiting at the entrance , he quickly brought jimin out of the car and placed him on the stretcher.

" what happened sir?" Jiwoo asked immediately she recognized the person on the stretcher , she was completely shocked to see jimin laying unconscious.

"He fell and hit his head" jungkook lied.

"Oh no, jimin is not that careless " she said.

"Excuse me?"