set 1

"Oh my, am so late for the bus" jimin muttered as he pack up his bags. He was heading to the bus station, he had gotten a job in one of the hospital in Seoul.

Jimin is a medical doctor, he had always wanted to work in Seoul, he loved the city so much. Jimin has a uncle who's hospital is located in Seoul but has lost contact with him, his uncle's hospital was his dream hospital to work in, he had heard so many things about the hospital, how they saved a patient every hospital in Seoul rejected and so on, since jimin finished school he hasn't been able to reach his uncle, so he had to work in busan his home town.

Jimin dashed out of the house carrying his luggage, he placed a kiss on his grandma's cheek who was sitting outside. Jimin lives with his grand mother since he was little, he had lost his parents at a tender age.

"Call me when you get to the city of your dreams" yes, jimin's grandma knows jimin loves seoul so much.

"OK grandma" jimin replied as he waved at her.

Jimin got to the bus station in no time and luckily there was only one seat left, he entered the bus and occupied the seat, the bus left in 10minuite after security check.

The journey was smooth, he got to the city at about 5pm. He had already paid for an apartment. Jimin's apartment was a stone through from the bus stop, he took the elevator to the 13th floor, the door of his apartment was beside the elevator, room 131, jimin walked out from the elevator and stood there for a while, the hallway was quite, all he could hear was the sound of cars passing by. Jimin smiled and walked to his door, he opened the door and walked in, the apartment was already furnished, it was a serviced apartment, jimin placed his bag on the bed as he walked to the window, he opened it up and looked out.

"Finally!!" jimin screamed at the top of his voice.

"Keep It down mr, this is not your village" said an unknown female.

Jimin quickly closed the window smiling to himself, he walked back to the bed and sat down as he began to unpack his things.

It was already midnight, jimin had fallen asleep while reading his employment letter. He woke up and went to take his bath, he turned on the shower shutting his eyes as the water from the shower hit his body. After like 10 minutes of bathing jimin walked out from the bathroom dried himself and wore his pyjams and went to bed.

_____________

Jimin woke up pretty early the next morning, he was excited about resuming at the hospital, he got up from the bed, got ready and head out.

He got to the hospital in less than 45 minutes, he stood at the entrance adjusting himself, this was a new beginning for him, a new environment a new work space.

Just when he was about pushing the front door open, an earthreal looking guy bombed into him.

"Watch it !" He said sassily and walked pass him.

"So sorry" jimin bow and walked in, jimin walked straight to the reception.

"Hello" said a beautiful looking girl.

"Hi, my name is park jimin and I am to resume today" jimin said.

"Alright, please have a seat" she gesture her hand showing jimin where to sit.

"Thanks" jimin sat down and waited for her.

She made a few calls, after like 2 minutes she walked to where jimin was sitting.

"Well the senior doctor is not on duty today but you can submit your letter to the junior doctor" she said.

"OK"

"Let me take you to his office, please come with me"

Jimin followed her behind as she lead the way, they got to the office and she knocked and pushed the door open.

"Come in"  said a voice from inside the office.

Jimin walked in and sat down, the girl closed the door and walked away. After some minutes in the office jimin walked out with the junior doctor.

"Let me show you to your office, by the way my name is kim"

"nice name" jimin said as he follows Mr kim behind, they walked into a large office with several table.

"This is your office and this table belongs to you, do not sit on another doctor's table or even eat on it, you see that table with a flower on it?" Mr kim said pointing at a particular table.

"Yes, what about it" jimin asked.

"don't make friend with that person"

"Why?" Jimin asked as he showed case a faint smile.

"Just don't make friends with that person, if possible avoid that person" Mr kim warned.

"So... Where is she? The owner of the table" Jimin asked.

"Off duty, it a he not a she, anyways you will be handling emergencies, you must always be on floor at all times" Mr kim tells.

"OK sir" jimin answered.

"It kim not sir"

"my bad, kim" jimin smiled.

"Will be in my office, let me know if you need anything"

"OK sir, sorry kim" jimin smiled.

"Whatever, bye" mr kim said as he walks away. 

Jimin sat on his chair and placed his hands on his table as he looked around the office, there was a doctor uniform hanging by the side of his desk with his name on it,"how cool" jimin said to himself..

The day went smoothly, jimin got home at about 10pm, he took his bath eat the noodles he got on his way home and slept off.

________________

The next morning jimin got to work a bit late, he was to resume for 7:30am, jimin totally forgot and slept off. He's eyes flustered opened at about 9:30am.

"shit!" Jimin dashed into the bath room, had his bath in about 30 minutes he was done, he board a bus to the hospital. He got to the hospital at about 11:50am, he quickly walked to his office and changed into his uniform and walked out, the hall seems quite, not until he pushed the emergency door open, there were 2 kid with broke arm and 1 with a twisted ankle.

Jimin rushed in as he starts attending to one of the kid.

"Excuse me" said an unknown male.

"Am sorry, that my patient" jimin response.

"What!, who are you and how did you get here" asked the male.

"I resume yesterday"

"Can you move I need to attend to my patient" he said.

"Sorry but mr kim said am incharge of emergencies" said jimin as he tires to stand in front of the guy.

"Get the fuck off!!" the guy pushed jimin to the floor.

"Kim Taeyhung!!"

"Don't forget to vote and comment"
(goal 100 vote )
Updating when I get my first 10 vote