set 17

New update just for you
_________________________

Jimin got home that morning, he placed his box containing his work stuff on the table, he slowly collapsed on the bed as he begins to cry, he was going to miss his place of work, the one person he was going to miss more was jungk- jimin's phone suddenly vibrating in his pocket, he wiped his tears and brought out his phone from his pocket, and saw it was a message from taemin.

"Hey baby, am yet to receive the address, Hope your good?"

Jimin finished reading the message and dropped the phone on the bed and turns away from the phone as he snuggled himself up in bed, within few minutes jimin fell asleep.

Jimin woke up hours later, he sluggishly picked himself up and went to have his bath, once done he came out drying himself then he wore a loose shirt and a sweat pant, suddenly his phone started ringing, it was taemin again, jimin picked up the phone and it occurred to him that he hasn't sent taemin the address, jimin sigh and answered the call.

"Hey" jimin said softly, he was literally exhausted from Crying too much, the few hours nap didn't help at all.

"Baby, you said-, how are you doing my love?" taemin asked.

"Am fine, am sorry i haven't sent you the address yet, I completely forg-"

"It okay, can you tell me on the phone?"

" To be honest i really don't know anywhere in Seoul, am new here, I barely know any good spot asides a friend's restaurant"

"Really?, well, i can pick a location if you don't mind" Taemin added softly.

"Yes you can"

"Okay, I will text you the address, can we meet by 6pm?, Will that be fine?" Taemin asked.

"Yea, it fine"

"Okay then, see you by 6pm baby"

"Yea, bye" jimin Hanged up and place the phone down on his bed and walked to his closest to scout for what to wear.

____

"Babe what did you just call me?" Taehyung said standing right in front of his boyfriend.

"What are you talki-

"Mr Jungkook it Kim, the CEO needs to speak with you now" mr Kim said from outside jungkook's office.

"I need to get that" Jungkook said trying to get up but got stopped by taehyung, " what are you doing!?, The CEO is on the phone, move!"

"I see your trying to escape this conversation"

"Am not escaping nothing, excuse me" jungkook said gently pushing taehyung out of his way and walked to the door and opened it.

"Here" mr Kim said and pass the phone to jungkook, he collected the phone and closed the door.

"Hello sir, it Jungkook on the phone now"

"Mr Jungkook, how is everything going in the hospital?"

"Very well sir, how is family in Japan sir?'