set 14

New updates
________________________
Jungkook got home that morning, he collapsed on his bed, in no time his mind drift away as he begins to think about what had happened last night at jimin's apartment, how he kept kissing jimin's lips nonstop, how jimin sat on his thigh kissing him as his sweet moan made him hard.

"Fuck!, jungkook get out of your head" he said to himself as he could feel himself heating up, jimin was the sexiest thing alive, his tinny waistline, his soft ass, ah..., Jungkook is going nuts just by remembering the whole occasion.

He picked him self up from his laying position heading to the bathroom to have his bath.

Jungkook took off his clothes and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower and switching the temperature to hot, jungkook shut his eyes as the hot water from the shower hit every part of his outer body, jungkook shut his eyes as he begins to remember when jimin bent over to pick something up, a low moan left jungkook's mouth as he bit his bottom lip hard and starts to stroke his length slowly falling his head backwards, jungkook kept stroking his length as he placed one hand on the wall.

"Fuck!, Ah...jimi-" jungkook moan with his eyes tightly shut, jungkook continue stroking his length in a fast pace now, he could cum anytime, jungkook slowly falls his head backwards In pleasure with his mouth wide open moaning.

"Ah....fuc.......k!-" jungkook came moaning very loud. " Fuck!" Jungkook kept cursing as he came down his high, his eyes where still shut as he placed both hands on the wall breathing heavily.

"It's you i want now, and nothing can stop me from making you mine" jungkook said and starts to shower, he finished taking his bath in few and came out wrapping a towel around his waist picking up his phone and starts to make some calls.

_____

Jimin was all dressed and ready to go to work, suddenly there was a knock on his door, jimin walked to the door and opened it.

"Hi" jimin said to the guy at his door.

"Good day, am here to deliver this to you" says the guy holding a big bucket of fresh flowers.

"From who please?" Jimin asked.

"From mr ......" He said looking at his tablet, " from Mr Jone.... jung..kook" he said and smiled.

"Am Sorry I don't need them, could you please take them back" Jimin said.

"That's not a problem, have a nice day" the delivery guy said and turns to walk away, as jimin was about closing the door he saw jiwoo standing out side her room looking at jimin.

"What is it?, Why are you standing there?" Jimin asked closing his door and walking over to jiwoo.

"Those were from jungkook I guess?" jiwoo asked. raising her brows.

"Yes" jimin said looking away.

"Who rejects a flower" Jiwoo said surprised at jimin.

"I don't want anything from him" jimin said.

"Listen jimin, in as much as you hate him and kissed him last night you shouldn't have rejected the flowers, those are fucking beautiful jimin" jiwoo said.

" How could you say that, I told you I was drunk, and I didn't know what I was doing, am not an alcoholic, and I can reject what ever I want to" jimin said and starts to walk back to his room angry.

"Whatever, We are late for work jimin" jiwoo tells.

"I know that" jimin answered sassily without looking back at jiwoo.