set 12

Hey, hope your keeping safe.
Jikook moment for y'all
_________________________

while on their way to the club, Jin had  brought out his phone and text jungkook:

Hey doc, jimin came around, and it seem like you too are having some issues, but anyway, we are heading to our favourite club, you know where if you want to come, jimin is here so.

__

JUNGKOOK was doing something on his phone when the message dropped, he read it and without hesitation, he drove home to freshened up and change into something sexy, this was his chance to properly apologies to jimin.

Jungkook got home in a rush as he dashed out of his car and into his house, he freshened up quickly, he wore an all black outfit and head out.

Jungkook got to the club in few as he sat in his car doing some finishing touches, he unbuttoned the first 2 button of his shirt, he fixed his hair once more and wore a Colon, he threw a chewing gum into his mouth and came out from his car and shut the door, he took a good look at himself from the glass on his car window adjusting his pant, and in few minutes he was done.

"Sexy" he said.

JUNGKOOK says to himself and walked away, he got into the club and was escorted to the VIP section where Jin and jimin was.

Thanks" jungkook said to the bouncer who lead him to the vip, jimin noticed him and was completely drooling over him, he didn't realise jungkook was almost standing right in front of him.

"Jungkook?, I mean sir" jimin said, eyes still fixed on the man walking towards him.

JUNGKOOK only walked towards jimin biting his lower lip with one hand in his pocket, he got to jimin and wrapped his  hand around jimin's small waist, jimin would be lying if he didn't feel like hugging him right back, jungkook's cent filling his sense as his slightly opened chest touch his own, jimin's eye's fell on it as he purr, jimin bite his own lips mindlessly.

"Hey kookie" Jin said as they shook hands, "meet my boyfriend" Jin says gesturing his hand towards namjoon who was busy on his phone and holding a glass of champagne.

"Hey man" jungkook said as he shook namjoon's hand.

"Am jungkook"

"Am namjoon, nice to meet you"

"Same here" jungkook said as they broke the hand shake.

"Hey" jungkook said to jimin as he was still holding jimin's waist, he then stared at his lips and back to his eyes.

"Y-your hand is still on my waist" jimin says, it took him so long to realise that.

"I know" jungkook said and smiled at him.

"Well.... It shouldn't be on my waist"

"Can we talk outside?"

"Why?" Jimin asked like he didn't know why jungkook wants to talk outside.

"Please"

"We don't have anything to talk about and please take you hands off from my waist" jimin said slightly annoyed, was it the amount of alcohol that was making him act rude.