set 19

I promised early update, so here you have it. 💜💜💜
Sorry if there's any typo, I wrote this set with a tired sleepy eyes.
Enjoy 💜
_______________________

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked surprised as he tries not to make eyes contact with jungkook.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jungkook asked looking at the boy in front of him.

"Why should i be" jimin said rolling his eyes which Jungkook noticed, he was indeed still mad.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked raising a brows as he  lowered his head to look Jimin in the face.

"What?"

"Never mind, here, I got you this" Jungkook says handling over the flowers to jimin, but jimin declined.

"I don't want anything from you" Jimin said looking away from jungkook.

"Why...?, Ok am sorry....., I didn't mean to kiss you without your permission, I-l just, I just couldn't get those lips out of my head, they are fucking pretty" Jungkook said softly as he bits his bottom lips staring at jimin and took a slow step towards him.

"Stop it" jimin said, as he glanced at Jungkook's lips and quickly look away.

"Stop what...?"

"Stop flirting with me,why are you even here?..., What do you wan-"

"you" Jungkook said cutting jimin off as he stepped a bit closer, jimin's face turned light red to what jungkook had just said, why does he have this effect on him, he hate it.

"Stop it..." 

"I would if you take the flowers from me" Jungkook said and gave jimin the flowers, which jimin slowly took from jungkook.

"Thank you" jimin said softly.

"Can I come in?, I need to speak with you about something?" jungkook said raising a brow.

"About what?" Jimin asked, Has Jungkook found out about what happened at the hospital.

"Can we talk inside?, Please" jimin glanced at Jungkook suspiciously before allowing him come in, jimin turn to walk into his apartment as jungkook followed behind shutting the door,they walked to the couch and sat down.

"How are you jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Am fine" jimin responded playing with the flowers.

"That's good" Jungkook said nodding his head, "I see you like the flowers"

"Yes I do, they are beautiful, thank you" jimin said and glance at Jungkook.

"Am glad you like them" Jungkook said  as he put a hand behind jimin's waist causing jimin to flinch.

"You can't do that" jimin said shifting his body away from jungkook's hold.

"Why?, Am I not allowed to"

"Are you for real?,No!,you ain't, I really don't know what you want from me, when you have a boyfriend that loves you so much" jimin said and looked at Jungkook who shut his eyes and clipped his teeth in slightly annoyance to what jimin had just said.

" Jimin" jungkook called as he turn to face jimin.

"Yes"

"Please don't ever say that when ever am with you, can you do that for me?" Jungkook asked, jimin only rolled his eyes and got up heading to the kitchen to place the flowers down, He returned seconds later and sat down.