final (patch 1)

"baby " Jimin says without making eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked to see Jimin standing at his door at this time, where was he coming from, at this point that didn't really matter, what matters right now was that Jimin was here and he was ready to apologize to him.

"Baby am-" whatever Jungkook was going to say is cut off by jimin's lips on he's.

"Baby listen to Me firs-"

"Shuuu" Jungkook was cut off, "make love to me" Jimin says all of a suddenly, all this while Jimin wasn't paying attention to his boyfriend's face because he didn't make eye contact with him the entire time.

"What babe" Jungkook pulled away looking at Jimin, this was new, why was he sounding like that, this was definitely not jimin, " bab-" Jungkook was cut off as Jimin bust into fresh tears.

"Am sorry...." Jimin break into tears covering his face with his Palm.

"Shuuuu, it okay baby" Jungkook says pulling Jimin in for a hug.

"I was so upset and jealous, i-i didn't know was I was thinking"

"It okay baby, am the one who's supposed to be apologizing, am sorry baby for making you cry"

"No it me, I almost let go of our relationship, am so stupid" Jimin cried sadly.

"Stop, don't ever say that, you are not stupid, you are my baby, okay" Jimin nod and hugged his boyfriend tightly as he cries into his shoulder. "Common let's go upstairs" Jungkook said.

"Carry me" Jimin said softly as he wipe his tears with is hand.

"Anything you want baby" Jungkook said as he carried Jimin spreading his leg around his hips. Jimin buried his head in the crock of Jungkook's neck as he was been carried upstairs to the room.

They got to the bedroom and Jungkook place Jimin on the bed in a sitting position, Jimin adjust himself on the bed, Jungkook slowly sat beside him looking away. Jimin slowly placed his hand on Jungkook's thick thigh and looked up at him but not seeing his red eye.

"I-" They both said together.

"You go first" Jimin says lowering his eyes to his feet.

Jungkook cleared his throat and spoke, " baby" Jungkook called once he noticed Jimin was looking away. Jimin lift his eyes once he heard his name.

"Yes" he responded and their eyes meet. "oh my God, baby what happened to your eyes ?" Jimin asked almost jumping.

"Nothing serious baby" Jungkook says.

"How do you mean, you got a red eye babe" Jimin said worried.

"Baby am fine"

"Did you get in a fight?" Jimin asked.

"Babe, I said am fine it will be gone by morning" Jungkook tells.

"If you say so"

"Thanks, like I was saying baby" Jungkook began as he held jimin's hands, "I love you, just want you to know that before I say anything else and what happened that day was a mistake I didn't know was going to happen, I didn't know he was going to kiss me, I only wanted to stop him from jumping, am sorry baby, nothing like that would ever happened again"

"How can I be sure?" Jimin asked.

"I will no longer work at the hospital, i-"

"Babe you can't do that, how-"

"Baby let me finish please" Jungkook says and Jimin kept calm, "I'm doing this for the both of us, I don't want to ever hurt you by my silly mistake, I don't want to ever see you cry except for when am hitting it hard" Jungkook smiled.