Set 25

New update.
I promise I won't be late on my next update, am getting better now, thanks for all the messages, you guys are my everything, thanks 🙏

Love 💜💜💜💜
______

Jimin's eyes flustered opened to see jungkook's lips on his. "Baby.....,," he said.

"Hi cutie, how was your night?" Jungkook said said pulling away.

"Was fine yours ? " jimin asked stretching out his hands in the air and jungkook got on top him resting his head on his chest, "am sorry about last night baby"

"It okay babe, I already forgive you" jimin said and placed a kiss on jungkook's lips.

"They continued kissing as jungkook slowly carried jimin to sit on him, jimin then begins to straddle him while they kiss with his hands wrapped around him, jungkook then slowly starts to take off jimin's night wear. And kissed his nipple driving jimin insane.

"Hmmm" jimin breath out as he arch up his hips.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Yes baby" jimin struggles to say while jungkook continues sucking on his sweet spot.

They continued and suddenly jungkook's phone started ringing , "oh no" jungkook said and pulled away leaving jimin unattended to, he got up from the bed and walk to his phone and saw that it was the hospital that was calling, he picked up the phone and answered the call.

"Dr jungkook on the phone "

"Sir , there's an emergency!"

"And dr Kim?"

"You fired him remember " the nurse on the phone says.

"And teahyung?" Jungkook said and turn to look at jimin who narrowed his eyes.

"He's not here yet"

"Will be on my way, prep the patient for surgery" jungkook said, he placed the phone back on the table and got on top the bed, " hey"

"Yea"

"Am sorry I mentioned his name"

"It okay, work was the reason "

"Thank you" jungkook said as he leaned in and kissed jimin on the lips.

"Ain't you leaving anymore?"

"I am, I just want to take my food for the morning " jungkook kissed him again.

"Oh, you want me to prepare you something?" Jimin eyes widened as he ask jungkook.

"No, I want to eat you" jungkook said seductively and pin jimin down.

"away...." jimin pushed jungkook's head away and jungkook kissed his hand and got up.

He quickly got into the bathroom, freshen up and got dressed, by the time he got ready jimin was fast asleep. He walked to where he was laying down and kissed him on the cheek and walked out. He got downstairs got into his car and drove off.

______

"What are you taking about?" Teahyung asked as he slowly lift himself from bogum's chest.

"I mean, instead of making him suffer you like this, you can have him under your control "

"Wait, I don't get this, how do I put him under my control?"

"Cast a spell on him"

"What?!"

"What?" Bogum asked and smiled awkwardly.

"Why would I do that to someone I love?"

"Well I don't think he loves you anymore, basically looking at things,he broke up with you and has moved on, you said he has someone else?" taehyung nod, "then why do you feel the need to pity him, it your time to use and dump him too"