Set 23

Welcome back from the break🥰🥰
Just so you know, I see all your comments, I just don't have the time to reply, I hope you guys do hate me for that?, and also for not updating on time.

________

"What the hell do you want!?, taemin asked angrily as he begins to approach jungkook. Such courage.

"Am here to see Jimin, is that a problem?"jungkook charge back.

"It okay babe, you can go back inside I will handle this" Jimin said and moved his hair behind his ear as he glanced at jungkook.

"No he needs to leave!"

"Babe..., relax, trust me okay?" Jimin says and nod at taemin got the sign and went back in side.

Once teamin was back into the apartment, Jimin shut the door.

"Babe....? are you been serious?"jungkook asked as he scan jimin, how could he call someone else babe right in his face.

"Yes, at least I don't get beaten "

"Don't say that, I already said am sorry, please"

"I thought I told you not to come looking for me" jimin asked.

"I can't do that, please hear me out"

"I don't want to"

"Okay fine, let's see at Jin's place later in the day, say 7pm, let talk things out, please baby"

"No, I can't "

"Please, why are you doing this to me?, I didn't do anything wrong" jungkook spoke softly.

"I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore, am sorry" jimin said, just as he was about to turn to open the door to his apartment, jungkook grabbed him by the waist and kissed him.

"Sto-p " jimin tries speaking as he struggles to free himself from jungkook's hold, which was impossible as jungkook tightened the grip on jimin, they kissed for a while and jimin pulled away.

"Why did yo-"

"I miss you...." jungkook said cutting Jimin off as he bite his bottom lip, jimin said nothing as he looked into jungkook's eyes, tears spill down he's own eyes.

"I am scared jungkook , I don't want to die...." jimin sob, "your boyfriend wants to kill me, am sorry, I just can't"

"Baby, baby, listen there's nothing to be scared of, I will protect you, I promise "

"Am sorry I can't" jimin said wiping he's face, he pushed the door open and walked into his apartment shutting the door.

_____

Taehyung was home that morning as it was his day off, he sat on his couch holding a cup of tea, he begins to think of his next move, he suddenly started smiling.

"I know where that bitch stays " he said to himself and got up.

Taehyung got ready and head out, he got into his car and drove off, Taehyung got to jimin's apartment and walked into the elevator, he press the floor number and start ascending.

He got to jimin's floor and stopped, he stamped his foot in annoyance, he had forgotten jimin's room number, he then walk to the end of the wall way and back, but still can't remember, Just as he was about pressing the button to the elevator, jiwoo walked out from his room, she was heading to work, immediately she saw taehyung her mood changed completely, she became so furious as she approach him.

"What are you doing here?" Jiwoo asked anger evidence, she was kindly surprised to see him here, taehyung was the last person she was expecting to see in her apartment building, who could he be looking for, she asked herself, jimin.