set 28

Jungkook that instant speed off to his car, he got in and drove off, he got to Jimin's apartment and starts to knock on the door but no response, he continued until he got tired.

"Baby please open the door, I can explain please" jungkook says literally tearing up, he kept talking at jimin's door thinking jimin was in.

Jungkook finally exit the building heading home, he got home and collapsed on the couch in the sitting room.  His eyes became teary, everything was beautiful just an hour ago. He wondered sadly, how did it get so ugly. Suddenly his kitchen door wing open, jungkook turn to see who it was.

"Hanji...." Jungkook cried, hanji slowly removed her cleaning apron and sat close to jungkook, it was one of those days.

"What's wrong son?" She asked sadly seeing Jungkook, hanji and jungkook has a mother and son relationship, she something advice him on certain things more important than a relationship, but today was about his love life.

"I messed up hanji...." He cried, hanji slowly placed jungkook's head on her thighs.

"How did that happen?" She asked. 

Jungkook took a deep breath, "it was taehyung, he kissed me right in front of Jimin"

"Oh my, why did you allow that happen?"

"I didn't know he was going to kiss me.... and I didn't know jimin was going to be there, am so done hanji"

"It okay, don't say that, have you spoken to jimin?"

"He ran off when this happened and I haven't seen him since then" jungkook sob.

"Did you go to his house?" She asked.

"Yes hanji I did......"

"It okay, don't cry"

"I don't think he is ever going to forgive me"

"Stop saying that"

"I might not even see him again...., am so fucked"

"Language jungkook"

"Am sorry" jungkook cried.

"Stop crying, give him time"

"My baby wants to leave me...." Jungkook tears won't stop. 

"Stop talking like that,I will help you talk to him"

"What!, You will" Jungkook says in shock and hanji nod her head smiling, "I love you, I love you" jungkook kept say hugging mrs hanji tight.

"I love you too son" she smiled.

Jungkook has been nothing but a blessing to mrs hanji and her family, there was a time mrs hanji's husband was sick and needed surgery, jungkook took him into the hospital, operated on him and paid for his drugs. This only made mrs hanji respect jungkook more, he is a kind and generous man, now was the time to show appreciation, there was no better time to do that than now.

"So this is how it's going to be done" she began and jungkook sat up right, "we are going to give him some space, say today and tomorrow, then the following day, you will take me to his house and I will take it up from there" she said and smiled.

"Oh perfect, thank you so much, can't wait to see my baby"

"Uhm, you are not coming with me, you would only drop me at the door and wait in the car"

"Oh, I though-"

"No, you are not coming in with me, now if you allow me, I need to finish cleaning" she got up put back on her apron and continued cleaning.