set 3

Jiwoo and jimin finished eating and head to their office, they both pack up and exit the hospital.

"So what direction are you headed?" Jimin ask as he focus on his phone.

"Am heading to john close" jiwoo said,

"OK cool" jimin says.

They walk down to the bus station as they were both on their phone. They got to the bus station and sat on the waiting seat. In minutes a blue bus pulled over.

"I will be taking this bus" jimin said as he got up and put his phone into his pocket.

"Well, I am too" said jiwoo as she held jimin's hand and they both entered  the bus. The bus stopped just right in front of jimin's apartment, just when jimin got up to wave jiwoo goodbye, jiwoo also got up.

"Are you stopping here too?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"Yes I am" they both alighted and walked the same direction. Jimin wasn't sure if jiwoo is following him or something.

"Ehmm, jiwoo?, where are you going?" Jimin stopped walking. As jiwoo walked pass him a bit

"I live here" jimin's eyes widened.

"What!?, wait, what your room number?" Jimin asked trying to figure out something.

"It 132" jiwoo said as she smiles and walks into the building. Jimin was still standing outside.

"Wait, were you the one who replied me when I screamed that evening? Jimin asked.

"yes I was" jiwoo replied and smiled.

"Really" jimin starts to scratch the back of his neck  as he begins to feel embarrassed.

"It okay jiminshi, I understand your happiness"

"I love that nickname" jimin smiled and walked into the building to take the elevator.

____

Mr kim and jungkook where still on taehyung's matter, jungkook hates embarrassment, he hate it when taehyung does things like this. They almost broke up the last time taehyung attack a junior staff, it was an awful experience.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked. He was going to apologize on behalf of his boyfriend, seems that's the only thing he can do right now.

"His shift has ended. He will be resuming tomorrow evening"mr kim said sounding distracted. He was still thinking of taehyung's waist. How dare taehyung do that to him, he thinks.

"It ok, you can go back to work" jungkook says.

"It a he sir not a she"

mr Kim bows and left Jungkook's office.

_____

It was 7:30pm that same day, jungkook had gotten home from work, he had just gotten out from the shower when he heard his door bell go off, he walked to the door still drying his hair, he was shirtless and was wearing only a sweat pant.

Jungkook opened the door revealing a horny taehyung, taehyung didn't Spare a second as he attacked jungkook's lips with kisses wrapping his hands around  Jungkook's neck, he kissed jungkook with so much want, not until he noticed jungkook wasn't kissing back.

"What wrong bae?" Taehyung asked as he gently removed his hands from jungkook's neck looking into he's eyes, jungkook just stare at him for a while before walking back to his bedroom.
"bae?!" This time taehyung was yelling.